Look What I Did !!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Not that exciting i know,all the little things look so sweet on the line though,just got to do the bedding and towels now :cheer:, thought i better get it done whilst the weather is good,shame about all the ironing though :roll: :D xx

Aaaww how cute do thwey all look hanging on the line!

AHHH

They look really sweet. I'm finding it really exciting washing al the llittle babygros and things. As for the ironing There only small so it wont take long. it means its getting closer!!!

xx

Yeah it shouldn't take too long and it is exciting :D xx

nikki1306 said:
Not that exciting i know,all the little things look so sweet on the line though,just got to do the bedding and towels now :cheer:, thought i better get it done whilst the weather is good,shame about all the ironing though :roll: :D xx

oooooo you've been busy Nikki ! unfortunately ive not got round to doing mine as yet. You have inspired me to do it today though. Its a lovely blowy day.

i had laods of washing to do, so i did what all daughters do and give it to my mum :D

who brought it back washed and ironed :D

aww thats soo cute...

whats ironing? :roll:

i have no idea i will ask my mum and tell ya :rotfl:

jokes aside my mum is brill at doing my washing and ironing atm no questions asked :D

wow theres loads! *sends all my washing to nikki* lol

what would you say is the best stuff to wash and condition baby clothes?

Nikki you're nuts!!! :shock: That's all I can say. Looking good though, must say I haven't quite got as much clothing for my LO (making me feel inadequate now!). And what's all this about ironing - sorry but that is something this lady doesn't do, so baby will just have to go around in wrinkly clothes and sheets, NAUGHTY MOMMY!! Well I guess you've got to start teaching them from early on that you're not their slave :lol: .

I did that about a month before Phoebe was due. I ran out of pegs halfway through hanging it up though :?

Even now when I hang out her clothes I go all mushy inside. Kind of makes me realise that I have a baby!! Still hasn't really sunk in yet :lol:

As for the best soap and conditioner to use. I'd say start with a non-bio soap powder and a conditioner designed for sensitive skin. Once you know they have no allergies or skin probs then use what you normally use :lol:

hevwithbump said:

I used persil non-bio tablets and comfort pure conditioner,nice and gentle for babs :D xx

Daggers said:
Nikki you're nuts!!! :shock: That's all I can say. Looking good though, must say I haven't quite got as much clothing for my LO (making me feel inadequate now!). And what's all this about ironing - sorry but that is something this lady doesn't do, so baby will just have to go around in wrinkly clothes and sheets, NAUGHTY MOMMY!! Well I guess you've got to start teaching them from early on that you're not their slave :lol: .

I don't iron either hun :oops: ,gotta do the little baby clothes though :D xx

Awww this thread made my heart melt Nikki. It got me all excited for you!!

You certainly made good use of your day :D

Cheers Jaidy :hug: xx

I didn't get the ironing done though :roll: ,always tomorrow :D xx

nikki1306 said:
hevwithbump said:

I used persil non-bio tablets and comfort pure conditioner,nice and gentle for babs :D xx

ME 2!!! :D

can't hang mine outside...i live on a main road so they would be black from all the fumes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back