Lonely & Down *Long Post*

I just wanted to give you a hug or two!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope you are feeling better soon!
I dont know what your mam said to you but I hope that you can sort things out with her!
And I too agree that you best friend will want to hear what your feeling and help you!!
Hang in there sweetie!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun, I didn't want to read and leave.
It must be really hard for you at the moment, I can relate to you about the stubborn thing as that is what Me and my Mum are like when we argue. If you can't stand to talk to her at the moment (I don't know what the argument was about so can't comment) I would try and wait a few days and reassess how you feel and see if you could talk to her then.
Not to turn the reply onto being all about me, but I've been feeling lonely and down for a good while now as I left work late last year and have been feeling quite isolated as none of my friends are pregnant and feel that the only place I can talk about pregnancy issues is here, so I do empathise with you.
I hope that you feel better soon hun, and manage to get in touch with your best friend. I'm sure that she would love to hear from you and meet up for a coffee or something.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww you lot are so lovely! Seriously, reading your comments made me a little tearful!!

Good news, I spoke to my Mum and we're kind of getting ok now after a REALLY long chat last night :cheer: I was really open and she listened and comforted me which is what I needed!

I still can't go to see my friend yet because my ear & viral infection has now gone further and I now have a damn chest infection! Super! :shakehead:

Anyway, thank you so much girls. And Jendav, here's some hugs for you :hug: I do sympathise and hope you feel better soon xx

HUGS TO YOU ALL :hug: :hug:

dannii87 said:
Aww you lot are so lovely! Seriously, reading your comments made me a little tearful!!

Good news, I spoke to my Mum and we're kind of getting ok now after a REALLY long chat last night :cheer: I was really open and she listened and comforted me which is what I needed!

I still can't go to see my friend yet because my ear & viral infection has now gone further and I now have a damn chest infection! Super! :shakehead:

Anyway, thank you so much girls. And Jendav, here's some hugs for you :hug: I do sympathise and hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks hun, glad that you and your Mum are getting on better now, if you can't actually go and see your friend, maybe you could give her a call? :hug:

dannii87 said:

Aww Dannii, ive only just seen this!
Im glad you and your mum sorted things out :hug:

And as for you being ill... takes it out of you when your pregnant doesnt it!
Wont last forever though, and youll be able to go and see your friend :) xx

Danni... once that baby is here, you will realise how wonderfully lucky you are and that your ex has lost out on something absolutely amazing. You will look at your LO and you won't be able to figure out how you produced something so beautiful... but what you should know is that you are beautiful which is the reason why... :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww hun, ive only just seen this :hug: :hug:
dont really know what to say, but like everyone else, try and talk to your mum she might surprise you. I'd be lost without mine. coz even i feel lonely sometimes. coz im the only one in my group of friends thats had a baby. so obviously i dont go out getting drunk etc so it does make it hard.
We'll all here if u ever need us tho :hug:

Danniii..I have only just read your post and first of all big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We all have ups and downs in our lives, life is a rollercoaster - whoever said that was completely right BUT you are going through an up and down at the very same time in your life. This can be very difficult. It is comparing the emotions of a loss to a gain. One is a loss if you see Gray's departure as a big loss but try to put a brave face on to cope - you are bound to get upset. Sometimes it is good to cry, let it all out, understand what has happened but NEVER give up. It is ok to feel weak but in your moments of weakness look for that strength that has made you that special lady. The gain is the little one. It can be very scary to think of how the LO would feel knowing his/her daddy did not stay..but take one step at a time. Think of each day as a new day. Dont think of next week or next month, think of today and tomorrow and you might feel a bit stronger or confident that things will be fine.

Others turn to you because you bring a smile to their face I am sure...you have friends that love you and parents that adore you but everyone has a different way of showing it. Your dad seems to not know what to say or do best, probably because he thinks he is not sure of it. Your mum does seem to be high and low - you are her little baby still - your pain is her pain. People cope with pain differently and she could hear you out at some stages and be there but other times she probably feels sad that you are not with the baby's father or the situation can be a little difficult on how you will cope on your own. Emotionally if she is being up and down, talking with her throughout your pregnancy will help her and help you together.

It can be very lonely going through a pregnancy alone, scary and feel like a dark space but you are not alone. You have a life growing in you, this is something that Gray will never experience. He is not sharing it with you now but I just have this feeling things will work out well in the end for you. Whether he comes back in your life or not, I just feel you will have the choice to accept him back or keep him away - Always good to have a choice.

Chin up, be a fighter and give this pregnancy all you have got - Hugs to you :hug:

sory iv only just seen this. i cant offer any advice but after reading ur post i felt so so sorry for u and want to give u some hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad ur getting along better with ur mum now tho! :cheer: hows it going with her now? and are u feeling any better? :hug:

Hi Dannii :hug: :hug:

I only just found this thread as I rarely look in this part of the forum. Firsty, well done for biting the bullet and speaking with your mum. I am so pleased that it went well. It's sounds like you are the most mature person in your family! I know that you will be a great mother because although circumstances around you become difficult because of other people, you always approach things sensibly and find a solution. It's also obvious that you have your LO best interests first in your heart. Don't beat yourself up if things get to you sometimes...it happens to all of us...just remember that you are very capable can get through what life throws at you.

Lots of love and hugs, Lucy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Everyone else has said fab things so there's not a lot I can really add...

If you ever want to chat though just drop me a PM :hug:

Aww thank you girls! Bubalu you really are a sweetheart, thank you :hug: xxx

aw hun

sorry to hear you're feeling so down.

I don't know what advice i can give, but have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Dannii,

Really sorry to hear you've been feeling low. I'd say exactly what some of the others have said but I'd also like to say that I think you're going to be a fantastic Mum as you're open, honest, and very caring. You and LO have got your whole lives ahead of you, and as someone else said, you never know what is around the corner.

All the best :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back