feeling lonely

rach

Reaction score
just found out today that im pregnant am feeling in a right state ive just changed my contract in work for part time instead of full time which means its officially a new job with a 3 month tempory contract now im worried if they find out im pregnant they can get rid of me without a reason.
i split with my o/h a week and a half ago my best mate is related to him so i cant tell her im pregnant because i dont want him to know yetomg ive never felt so alone and scared in my whole life i dont feel right now there is anyone i can talk to im so confused and messed up
sorry to go on just needed to sound off i guess this forum is the only way i can do it at the moment xxxxxxxxxx

Rach, first of all congratualtions on your pregnancy. I'm sorry that you are having these feelings, its scary finding out you are. But we are all here for you, things will work out, you don't have to tell work that you are pregnant at this stage so just see how that goes. As far as I am aware they can't get rid of you because of your pregnancy. Would your best friend definately tell your ex, if you explained the situation?? Big hugs to you hon, take care of yourself and your little bean. xxxxxx

hi beanie thanks for your reply yes im sure my friend would tell him after all hes family to her im now just hoping he finds someone else quickly and then maybe when he does find out he wont want to know. am going to try and hide the fact that im pregnant from everyone until i cant any more that way it gives me plenty of time to sort my own head out.
the only person i will probably tell is my sister shes the only one right now who i could perhaps trust but shes away right now and wont be home till end of september :(
so im just hoping now that i dont show too soon, on my son i didnt start showing till 16 weeks but i was a lot bigger then ive lost 4 stone since then and im not sure if id get away with it this time hopefully ppl will think im just putting on weight again :roll:
thanks again hun xxxxx

hi rach
wen i found out i was pregnant i was really scared
i had recently split with my boyfriend and i wasnt sure wat he'd do
i left it until about 20 weeks before telling him and he went totally crazy
he practicaly beat me up and then said he didnt want to know, like i wudnt let him see her if he got down and begged
the only person that supported me all through pregnancy was my mum
neway wat im saying is your not alone because even if your family dont know yet you have got us!
hope evrything goes ok!

luv mummy + nicole keila

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back