• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

london ladies

Amy_J

Reaction score
are any of you lovely ladies from the london area?! im in manchester atm but me and my oh are moving down there 1st feb to lambeth north... i only know one girl down whos gf to his italian mate (shes english and lovely they have a 2yr old) there and then all my oh's mates are italian....id love to meet other mums!!!!

I'm in surrey so bit far away from where you'll be. Sure you'll meet loads of mums at groups and things? And also some nearby on here?

thats true! i hadnt thought about the groups!! hope someone from here too tho!! that would b nice!!!

I'm London. Although trying not to be, I am!!

There are suprisingly few of us!

I think about 6-7 at most... I'm one of three of us in a 5 mile area of North London lol

i'll be there tomorrow very excited! not looking forward to train and tube with lo lol!!

Yeah, I'm wondering how I'm gonna deal with getting up the stairs at my station, but tubes have lifts which should make things a bit easier!

Did you say you're gonna be in Lambeth North, how fab!

You'll be surprised how many people seem ready and willing to help get buggies up and down stairs on the Tube.... :)

We should all have a meet up with our bubs! Anyone up for it?

im from bolton nr mancester, lived in york for 4 yrs and in july im moving to surrey!! xx

im from bolton nr mancester, lived in york for 4 yrs and in july im moving to surrey!! xx

omg!im from bolton too! (westhoughton actually lol) but i always say manchester as its easier!!!!!!

Add me on fb if you are on it and we can set up a PF London group (I say that but in reality have no idea how to do such things!)- I'm Ann-Marie McDonald and this is my pic:
5284f97d-f21b-8f2d.jpg

Add me on fb if you are on it and we can set up a PF London group (I say that but in reality have no idea how to do such things!)- I'm Ann-Marie McDonald and this is my pic:
5284f97d-f21b-8f2d.jpg

Lovely pic! I've added you :) would be lovely to meet up, although I haven't braved public transport with ella yet- usually drive or walk!

im probably the only person in the world who doesnt have fb!!! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back