location ladies xx

I'm on the southcoast just along from Brighton :)

Northamptonshire..
Kelly If I lived in Peterborough I be always in kiddicare - I love going there, well worth the 45 min drive it takes me xx

I'm in Falkirk which is between Glasgow and Edinburgh

I'm in Chester x x

Wow, I'm in Chester too, where abouts are you?

I'm also due 3 days after you.

Small world huh! x

hey i was looking at most of ur locations and their seems to be a lot of pregnant ladies from scotland and glasgow area, no one seems to be pregnant on here from my area north wales flintshire :(

where is everyone from? x

where abouts in Flintshire are you from hun? I'm originally a Flintshire girl, my mum lives in Holywell

Last edited:
I'm up the north east of england, about an hour south of the border :) xxx

where abouts? I lived in the north east for nearly 10 years, miss it loads, OH in RAF so now down near Lincoln atm. Originally from NI (up along the north coast)

I was in Peterborough at the weekend, at kiddicare and babies r us lol (I seem to get around :lol::lol:)

I'm on the coast just up from Newcastle. Do you know the area at all? Cramlington/Ashington/Bedlington etc?

Small world, I know there very well, lived outside Cramlington (East Hartford). Still got house there as we couldn't sell it when we moved. I'm back up in north east next week seeing friends, really looking forward to it :)

Hi hun, tis a small world am in Handbridge. Where bouts u? X

You having little one at COCH? Xxx

I'm in newtown, so not to far away from you :)

Yeah having little one at COCH, this is my second do you have any others? Ours paths may even cross when we're there, how mad is that :dance:

xx

Hi hun, tis a small world am in Handbridge. Where bouts u? X

You having little one at COCH? Xxx

I'm in newtown, so not to far away from you :)

Yeah having little one at COCH, this is my second do you have any others? Ours paths may even cross when we're there, how mad is that :dance:

xx

No this is my 1st, so quite nervous etc about what to expect. Hehe yep we may well do. How olds your 1st? Xx

thats cool! see we are due round nearly same time! I went to knaresborogh this weekend, lovely place!!! Is it your first child? x

I'm up the north east of england, about an hour south of the border :) xxx

where abouts? I lived in the north east for nearly 10 years, miss it loads, OH in RAF so now down near Lincoln atm. Originally from NI (up along the north coast)

I was in Peterborough at the weekend, at kiddicare and babies r us lol (I seem to get around :lol::lol:)

I'm on the coast just up from Newcastle. Do you know the area at all? Cramlington/Ashington/Bedlington etc?

Small world, I know there very well, lived outside Cramlington (East Hartford). Still got house there as we couldn't sell it when we moved. I'm back up in north east next week seeing friends, really looking forward to it :)

Small world indeed. My Grandma was from East Hartford.... :)
I'm from Ashington. It's been lovely weather here last few weeks so you'll be in for a treat!

How's about I put up a post and keep every listed together in areas like we've got going for Due Date months?
I'll pull it together now and go through all these posts :) xxxx

thats cool! see we are due round nearly same time! I went to knaresborogh this weekend, lovely place!!! Is it your first child? x

Yes this is our first child,very excited but also very scared at the same time!! Very true not far between us at all, we could even end up on the labour ward at the same time! lol Is this your first?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back