• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LO said hello to OH - FINALLY!!

mouse9210

Reaction score
Blimey I'm 25 week and been feeling LO kick for weeeeeeeeks now...but everytime my husband puts his hand on me she stops (the little madam!)

But this evening we tried again and he felt her - he had this massive grin on his face! It's made me so happy (esp as I have been having an emotional day and had just finished crying as per flippin usual!)

:)

So lovely! Can't wait until my OH can feel baba, hopefully soon! xx

aww lovely....My OH keeps trying to feel babs kick as well, but it seems everytime he puts his hand to my tummy she moves out of the way!! lol xx

Karolina that what kept happening with me - it was so frustrating! And tbh OH wasn't the most patient with the whole hand on tummy thing!

And esp because it felt like everyone elses oh was feeling it at like 18 weeks or something and I was getting a smidge impatient!!

So happy now though!

Hehe, my OH was the same definitely not willing to sit there for ages with his hand on my tummy! It was only last week that he felt it for the first time - I was laying with my head on his lap watching TV and his arm was over my tummy and that's when he felt it.

He had a big grin on his face too!

Aww I can't wait for this too. Im glad it made you feel really happy. My friend at work constantly shouts me over and she puts both hands on my bump. She's just in awe.....never would have thought it! She said earlier she can't wait to feel it kick! If only Daddy was as enthusiastic! He's still a bit apprehensive! Mind you, I remember the first time I felt my friends LO kick..I shot across the room backwards and fell on my arse, got such a fright! So I can't blame my OH! He'll grow to love the kicks in his back m sure.

For now I am enjoying the wee rumblings and nips Baby C is doing for mummy! Xx

Awww that is so lovely! I can't wait to be feeling kicks and then to be able to share them with OH :D
xx

Good to hear my little boy doesnt' mind the attention and kicks regardless of water, daddy holding hand on me or me lying in the most stretched out position possible :p

Aww lovely :) My OH has only just felt our LO kick as well.. The little monkey stops as soon as he puts his hand on my belly all the time haha x

Thanks girls!

It's a lovely feeling but even better to share it with my OH!

Last week I was at my parents and LO was kicking, so of course I say 'oh she kicking me' and my mum reaches forward ready to feel and I had to back away! I couldn't let her feel LO before my OH had!! I think she was a bit put out - but it felt important that OH feels it before other people?

:yay: That's great hun! So nice when you can share it with your OH :D Mine has felt her twice now, even though I've put his hand on there a lot more lol, they definitely seem to know :) x x

LO seems to go mad for OH! Has done since I started feeling her! She wakes up for him! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back