My OH is over the moon

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
He has only felt bubba kick twice, and then it wasnt too strong...

Just been lying on sofa and bubba was having a wiggle, I pulled up my top to expose tum and pointed to where LO was moving, OH put his hand there and bubba pushed his/her feet out 3 times, lifting OHs hand up!!!! The look of wonder on OHs face was so brillant, his mouth was hanging open, eyes wide! Tears were streaming down my face....

Had to share, its just made my day, it was so special :D

Oh babes, im so pleased for you!!

I know that OH hasnt been able to feel LO much so im so glad that last night made up for it :hug:

its so lovely when OH get to feel the baby kick

iam so beginning to think i wanna be pregnant again :shhh:

:cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Zoe it makes you feel so happy when they feel it kicking doesnt it (half the time i think they think your lying when you say its kicking :lol: ).
My OH felt baby kick for the first time on Thursday night, he said it was like feeling a strong pulse in my stomach, and then asked me if it hurt :lol: , silly men, dont you just love them. :D

Oh, its fab!! I have been so upset as I didnt feel strong kicks myself till late on, and OH always missed them (I think bubba knew when it was daddy having a feel, and lay still to be naughty!! :rotfl: )

Defo highlight of my pregnancy it was, I will never forget OHs face...the only other time to beat it was at 12 week scan and OH saw baby kicking and moving on screen-he was clutching my feet at bottom of bed going "Look Zo, Look!!!" and his eyes were wide in amazement!!! Bless

It's lovely to see their faces light up isn't it! They turn into bumbling fools! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back