LO has gone quiet..

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Hi guys, not too sure what to do. LO is normally really active, to the point where she stops me sleeping, and has been kicking me in the ribs etc... today and last night however she's been really quiet, only felt her move a few times today and not for a while.... not sure what to do. Hubby says to leave it til the morning and if she's quiet again tonight ring the midwife, do you think he's right? Not sure what to do, don't want to bother the MW but I'm worried about her. I have just been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, so I'm worried about her now... really don't want anything to go wrong.
Maybe I'm just worrying about nothing but it seems that ever since I've hit Tri 3 everything seems to be falling apart, getting really down about it now.
Sorry for the moan, just don't know what to do, don't have any one to talk to here.

i had this for a few days and babies r back kickin with a vengeance few days after! think its common around 24 to 28 weeks i read x!! x

i had this for a few days and babies r back kickin with a vengeance few days after! think its common around 24 to 28 weeks i read x!! x

Thanks :) makes me feel a bit better, just seems to be on thing after another at the moment, think I'm just feeling down about everything, and worrying coz my mum is coming up to visit, so need the clean the house tomorrow, and feel rubbish :( Hubby isn't very well at the mo either so I feel bad having him run round after me...

And typically LO has just kicked me whilst typing this :lol: think everything is just getting me down at the mo.

Oh Hun, try not to worry about everything. It's natural u r feeling a bit low with the GD diagnosis but u will get used to that and it'll all start to settle down for you again.
Don't overdo the cleaning.....your mum shouldn't expect a perfect house when visiting, just make up a bed and let her help u when she gets there :) take it easy lady xxxx

Oh Hun, try not to worry about everything. It's natural u r feeling a bit low with the GD diagnosis but u will get used to that and it'll all start to settle down for you again.
Don't overdo the cleaning.....your mum shouldn't expect a perfect house when visiting, just make up a bed and let her help u when she gets there :) take it easy lady xxxx

Thanks, you don't know my mum tho, hubby's said the same, but I'm still fretting, spoke to her earlier and she says she wants to help, will just have to wait and see lol. She is buying our pram for us on Friday tho :D eeeee can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back