LO getting upset if another LO is upset

Redshoes

Reaction score
Just thought someone may have had a similar LO?
Isaac cries when he's near another baby or child who's crying. It's always when we are at friends though.
Will Isaac be like this when our next LO is born?
Or will he be fine as its at home and it'll be just us :?
I'm thinking of playing some baby crying sounds, like we did for the dog before Isaac was born :lol:

Any experience, suggestions greatly appreciated :hug:

Howdi redshoes!!! can you tell im cheerful today?

If Stephen starts to cry Imogen will just stare at him thrn burst into tears with him! I honstly dont know why she does this, but I just pick her up, have cuddles and set her down again an shes fine. I try not to make to much of a fuss and just tell hr hes ok. I know she dont understand but she soon settles!

Kids alwasy do it, when i was in the maternity ward, if one started they all joined in - conspiring newborns! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yea mia did this at first and still does sometimes now...maybe they think its them crying :? bless they must get confused

Amber reacts the same if a baby cries at clinic or my niece she will cry but like mrs_tommo i just reassure her everything is ok and she stops...then smiles...then laughs!! bless.

I dont know what to suggest you may find that once Isaac has got used to baby being there he will respond differently.

I dont have kiddies yet bt is this similar to us in the sense if our siblings/friends are upset we feel the same way?

May be wrong but just a thought??

Thanks for the replies :hug: :hug: :hug: Yes Isaac is the same, I pick him up and he calms down but it's just so upsetting to see :( I do hope with the LO he learns its OK and doesn't cry everytime baby cries :? :(

Sharne I think its a very good point, I personally do cry if my friends cry, so I think you're probably right, and that's helped me understand it a lot more, thankyou so much for posting :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back