Spotting

Loula

Reaction score
so this has freaked me out a little and im hoping all is ok...

So i went for a number 2 and yes it hurt and when i wiped there was pinky traces on the tissue, i thougt it was from back but when i wiped front it was there, has put the jitters up me...

Anyone?? xx

If it's just a pink trace then at the moment it's nothing to worry about. If it turns red or has clots then get yourself to A&E. I actually went to A&E with some spotting at 10 weeks and it turned out to be a urine infection, the blood was coming from my urethra which I never even thought of!
I've had spotting a couple of times this pregnancy, and each time it's gone within less than a day.

I wouldn't worry too much xx

Thankyou soo much for replying. Just trying to chill out, babys kicking away in there and i work in a hospital anyways so i willl keep an eye out tonight and tomorrow. xxx

Just keep an eye on it. I had bleeding at 18 weeks, went to the toilet and it was fresh blood when I wipes a few times. After half hour it had completely stopped but had to go to hospital because I've got negative blood so needed the Anti-D injection.
Bleeding in the second trimester should always be kept a close eye on. If it happens again then I'd definately contact your MW :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back