Little Ones eye colour?

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Who's eye colour did your little one take after? My son took after his daddy and ended up with blue eyes. I have green, which I am told is rarer than all the others lol.

Just curious don't expect too many responses x

Both OH and me have the same eye colour so Elexia has taken after both of us with blue eyes x x

Paige has brown eyes like hubby, jakes eyes are greeny/hazel like mine x

Blue does seem a dominant colour, just wonder if this new baby is going to blue and blonde hair :)

Me & OH both have greeny grey eyes. Jack was born with grey eyes and now their dark blue! So he doesn't match either of us lol. He aslo has a completley different blood type to us but thats a whole different story lol x

Last edited:
We both have green eyes but Kynon has blue maybe they will still change, anyone know when they stop changing? OH keeps saying he's the post mans cos he also has dark hair but we're both naturally blonde! My daughter randomly got Ginger hair so don't know why I'm surprised Kynon is dark!

Emily has blue eyes like her daddy/donor ;) I have hazel eyes

x

Layla has her Grandad's (my Dad's) BLUE eyes! Both OH and I are hazel! ;-) xx

Last edited:
it can skip generations so not surprised at a few :) Also hair colour is the same x

Both me and OH have blue eyes and so does Tegan x

Lacey has my blue eyes and charley has his dad's greeny/hazely eyes!

Mine and OH have greeny/hazel eyes. LO still has blue eyes, although a few times they have become hazel and then gone back blue again, which I thought was weird but am told is normal as they are slowly changing. Was hoping they would stay blue, but obviously not very likely with me and OH not having blue eyes lol

I have Hazel eyes. My oldest has blue after his dad, my 2nd son has blue like his dad/my husband and my 3rd has Hazel like me.

its what ever is the dominent gene in there dna profile so blue and green are quite equal i think but prob blue more common x

OH and I also have medium to dark brown hair and Layla is pure white blonde ;-) xx

I've read and been told that eye colour is not fixed untill about 1yrs old!

Flynn has odd eyes as they ate slate blue.toung the outside and hazel in the middle! The complete opposite of my mums eyes :) my eyes are hazel and OHs look like someone poured melted chocolate into them!

I thought all babies had blue eyes up til a certain age?

My oldest has green eyes like me & Kayden has blue eyes - my OH has brown eyes & I always thought brown would be more dominant than green.

:)

Caleb's eyes still haven't changed... They're still a gray/blue but look more green than they did when he was born.

My eyes are almost black, they're the darkest out of all my family. OH has green eyes, so I've been hoping Caleb's will go like his! I know they can change up to 1 year old, but mine changed at 2 days old so I'm hoping that because his are later to change, they won't go as dark!!!

I just love dark hair and green eyes!

xx

Out of my 6 kids, 4 have blue eyes like me and 2 including the baby have greeny/hazel eyes like their dad :)

All 3 of mine have blue eyes like danny but mine are brown x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back