Little Miss Newbie & Question....

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

Im Sarah, 24yrs old ( 25 on Thurs - yay!! ) I live in Kent with my OH Dave who I have been with for nearly 5yrs but we've been friends since 11yrs old.

Im currently TTC on month 3 now, we tried for a yr before in 2005 with no sucess but fingers crossed this time around! We brought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor so Im hoping this will help me with TTC. This is first month Ive used it and as yet nothing has happened ( im on day 8 and still low fertility which I suppose could be very normal ) Has anyone ever used one?

Anyway I hope I can make some good friends and just browsing through the forum I already feel alot better just knowing there are loads of others who are feeling the almighy drag of the 2ww, the huge disappointment of AF arriving and enjoying the wee'ing on sticks :cheer:

I thought Id add my piccy so here's me....

l_4d151b02da6c4701109eb3ea245fba70.jpg

xxxx

iv never used one before, there too expencive :rotfl:

Good luck TTC :hug:

LOL - I know!! It cost £100 then £20 for the sticks as they're not included. It was my b'day present so it better work!!!!!

Thankyou

x

Hi welcome to the forum, good luck in ttc and hope you get your bfp soon :hug:

Hello and welcome. Hope you get your BFP soon. xxxx

Tillytots said:
LOL - I know!! It cost £100 then £20 for the sticks as they're not included.

:shock: Bloody hell you dont even get the sticks? :shock: Hope it works for you. :hug:

Nope! It came and then I realised you had to buy the sticks separate! It is alot of money but if it does work it will be worth it. Il keep everyone updated. I hope it works too thanks hun :hug:

:wave:
i was thinking about buying one of the clearblue fertility monitors so you'l need to keep me updated with how u get on with it!
Anyway everyone is lovely on this forum so sure you will have all the advice and re-assurance u need!
Good luck TTC x x x

lillou said:
:wave:
i was thinking about buying one of the clearblue fertility monitors so you'l need to keep me updated with how u get on with it!
Anyway everyone is lovely on this forum so sure you will have all the advice and re-assurance u need!
Good luck TTC x x x

Thanks hun, of course I will. And a BIG thankyou to everyone, you all so lovely & welcoming!

xxxxx

Hi hun welcome to the forum so glad you joined you will luv it on here everyone is so nice and good luck with ttc babes hope i get to be an auntie soon,you will be a great mummy :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back