Little bugger is kicking the cr*p out of me!

madam bully

Reaction score
And it's starting to really hurt!

It's when he kicks on the side, it feels like he is tugging on some sort of ligament and gives me a big stitch like pain :shock: :?

The rib kicking I can cope with coz I just wiggle about and he moves but the side kicking is really getting to me, especially as my skin is so tight round there!

Why does my bubba want to hurt his poor tired fat mummy :D ??

yea just dont have alot of sugar cause baby hurts when lift head up.

ive had the feeling u have and know the feeling :)

want mine out im fed up already lol

stubborn baby just like mummy :) cept i was on time :p

oo my little bugger does stuff like this,
i dunno what hes doing but it does feel like hes puling at my side sometimes, trying to rip himself out,
i dunno what causes it :(
but i normal rub my tummy and tell him to stop doing it lol :)

Not long till it gets too big too do all that too you MB, its hard then to work out what there doing then.

Sympathies though, my DD used to kick me in the crutch before she turned :rotfl:

Robyn_ said:
it does feel like hes puling at my side sometimes, trying to rip himself out,
:)

That's exactly what it feels like! Bit scary actually, it really feels like there isn't enough skin as it it!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Not long till it gets too big too do all that too you MB, its hard then to work out what there doing then.

Sympathies though, my DD used to kick me in the crutch before she turned :rotfl:

ooh ouch :shock:

I do just keep reminding myself that soon it's not going to be as roomy for the little bugger :D

madam bully said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":2a68719t]Not long till it gets too big too do all that too you MB, its hard then to work out what there doing then.

I do just keep reminding myself that soon it's not going to be as roomy for the little bugger :D[/quote:2a68719t]

I know charming child im growing :rotfl:

when you hit the 35 -36 week level you should notice movement start to slow down and the big kicks stop and you just get the odd shuffling and bum movements which can be uncomfortable.
I hope none of your babies are able to turn my DD could do up to a week aqo, its very painful having a nearly full term baby move 360 degrees in your stomach.But amausing to watch though.

mrs_tommo22 said:

:rotfl: Mine seems to like punching me in the pubic area :oops: , it really hurts and it makes me jump!!!!

He also tries to push himself out of my righthand side just under my ribs, wierdly at the same time everyday!!!!

mrs_tommo22 said:
[quote="madam bully":k3ibt9pz][quote="mrs_tommo22":k3ibt9pz]Not long till it gets too big too do all that too you MB, its hard then to work out what there doing then.

I do just keep reminding myself that soon it's not going to be as roomy for the little bugger :D[/quote:k3ibt9pz]

I know charming child im growing :rotfl:

when you hit the 35 -36 week level you should notice movement start to slow down and the big kicks stop and you just get the odd shuffling and bum movements which can be uncomfortable.
I hope none of your babies are able to turn my DD could do up to a week aqo, its very painful having a nearly full term baby move 360 degrees in your stomach.But amausing to watch though.[/quote:k3ibt9pz]

Have you filmed it? I am going to next time he has a big shuffle about, it's so hard to describe.

I used to find bouncing on a soft chair would get LO to stop booting me in the crutch, maybe it will help for anyone else with the same problem

How spooky, I just wrote that above and he has started pushing out straight away, you can actually see the lump of his bum sticking out!!!! :shock:

It bloody hurts when DD sticks her bum out and wiggles it, funny to watch though.

No MB i never filmed it, next time she does though im going to see if i can cos it looks really freaky!!!

hi all, for the last 2 days my LO's bum has been stuck under my ribs and she is causin havoc tryin to get herself out. she keeps wiggling but aint gettin nowhere lol and it really hurts.

xxxxx

Sometimes my LO kicks really low down and it feels like she is trying to bust her way out of my privates :shock:
It always makes me jump especially when it feels like she is tugging on my insides because it feels kind of sharp, can't really explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean lol.
Another thing she does is well i'm not to sure what she's actually doing but it looks like she is marching on the spot or something,does anyone else get that?

I think the worst has to be those really hard punches that send zingers down my fanjo - they actually bring tears to my eyes. The other thing I hate is when my OH is driving me somewhere and we go round a roundabout too fast and LO jams his feet in my ribs to stop himself lurching around. Men have no idea what we have to put up with.

lol clyde. i tell my oh off if he does anything like that. i just say im pregnant and he ignores me lol.

he was gonna go over the 3 bridges fast and makes u lose your tummy behind sorta feeling and i said no cause at the time i was 20 something weeks preg.

but teh lifting head up down below really hurts so watch how much sugar u have lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back