little brats

hennaly

Reaction score
my 2 dogs love playing in the front garden which is completely fenced and safe, the bark a little at other dags passing but everybody knows and loves them, the more i let them out there the better they r at not going ott barking at people, anyway there is a group of kids about 12-15yrs that keep going past and barking at the dogs and winding them up :twisted:
unfortunately for them today my 19yr old son was sat just inside the door so went out and shouted at them and luckily for them he has a broken arm so couldnt do anything other than shout.
The biggest worry is although my dogs are softies Anoushka is an 18month St Bernard and to be honest could walk straight through the fence if she wanted to and although i doubt would do anything other than slime on them she appears very intimidating and the law is now that if a dog intimidates someone action can be taken against them so where do i stand if she decides to go after them?

Well id say if you want to keep your dogs safe dont let them out the front no matter how much they like it - keep them safe and youl have no problems.

Bloody hell! Surely that cant be right! Loads of dogs may look intimidating but are soft as shit! Btw i would LOVE to have a st bernard :) they are so lovely :D

does this look like a criminal to you
awe1.jpg

Aww what beautiful dogs!

I know how you feel, there were a couple of kids round my way who were trying to windup my dog, my DH heard her bark & ran out & told them to beat it. She is a lab with a pretty scary bark but when people she doesn't know come up to her she is barking because she feels threatened.

I would listen out for them & go out & say something next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back