pitterpatter

Reaction score
What are your thoughts girls? xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4308.jpg
    IMG_4308.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 83
Looks very similar to mine, how many dpo are you? Xx

I know girls.. Wish it would get a bit stronger, there's more pics on my other feed... Implantation bleeding.... Will maybe test again later. Needed a morning off from testing as its driving me mad .... Lots of dust to you all xxx

I wouldn't worry too much, i was 15dpo yest when i took that test and that's quite light, take another one this morning or if you're strong enough wait til tomorrow xxx

Are u testing again today? Good luck.

Xx

i would take another one in the morning and see what it says hun, definately something there tho!

I'm going to wait, I have a docs appoint tonight. So see what happens.. Still no af and I have twinges again, yesterday I had creamy brown cm again after the browny red cm on Sunday. Fingers x i suppose... Xxx

Sat here in waiting room about to pee my Knicks ha! See what the doc says! Also had what could be more implantation bleeding today. When I say bleeding its more brown than anything. Thought I was coming on but then nothing. So .... There's still hope :) will let you all know x

So doc said tests where positive that i did yesterday but then did one in docs and was neg?! So she said could be an early miscarriage or just not showing yet. but then ive been spotting today :( so i dunno, feeling like im out this month x

Hmmm, sorry u r a bit up in the air. Hope its a shy bean. Good luck if u test again. Hope witch stays away.

Xxx

It's funny u should say that! When i've been pregnant in the past i've used
Asda own brand and i've literally had pos tests from 7dpo. This month i bbought some tests off ebay which are apparently identical to nhs ones and the soonest i got even a faint pos was 16dpo so i dont think the tests are very sensitive. Don't give up just yet hun xxx

AF arrived!!! Onwards and upwards ladies.... back on to practising!! :) Staying positive... this month it wasnt meant to be... it will be soon tho... thanks for all your help... see you allin a few weeks again :) x

Aw so sorry hon it's horrible to get hopes up like that. :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back