• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Like a sheep

talulahgosh

Reaction score
following their flock I've followed the others girls and moved myself in here from Tri 1. :)

I'm Talulah, we live in Asia and are expecting our first baby.

I have had a truly miserable time through the first trimester with hyperemesis and have been in and out of hospital all the time. I am now teetering on the edge of having to get TPN because of my weight loss, I have lost 18% of my body weight since getting pregnant and it's just been awful.

I saw my ob this morning and have gained back two pounds which I am thrilled about. I am on prescription drinks that are stacked full of calories and in the past few days I have managed to drink my days quota without too much effort. The cyclical vomiting has eased, but I am still being sick a lot. I am getting a vitamin IV twice a week to try and get my blood work evened out.

It amazes me that I have lost so much weight and not eaten anything properly for weeks and weeks and the baby is growing perfectly and looks great.

Anyway, that is me! I recognise lots of names in here already but am looking forward to getting to know those of you I don't already know.

Last edited:
So glad to see you in here. And REALLY glad you are starting to feel better.

Last edited:
Welcome to tri 2 :wave:
There have been quite a few joiners this week, It's lovely that you have all moved over together!
Hope you enjoy tri 2 hun :)

Gosh what a stressful time!! Nice to see you in tri 2 though x

Yeah, it has been quite the time. I am hoping things are only going to get better from now on!

Yay glad your here with us Talulah and starting to feel alittle better, onwards and upwards sweet!!! Xxx

Welcome to tri 2 honey! Hopefully your sickness will start to subside soon during the next couple of weeks and you can start to enjoy your pregnancy more! Lots of lovely milestones to look forward to in here :dance:

Thank you! I am hoping to get to enjoy some bits of this pregnancy now instead of feeling so wretched all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back