WEIGHT

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwww i'm sooo happy, i am 22.4 weeks pregnant, getting a tiny little bump and i have lost 0.5 kg :) never thought i would be loosing weight!!!!!

:D

Well done you! :cheer: :cheer:

I seem on track to put on 5 stone by my due date! :oops:
I put on 4 stone last time and I thought that was bad enough. Whilst I was ttc I told myself this time I would continue to eat healthily and exercise during pregnancy, but it hasn't happened! I will be joining weightwatchers when I've popped and finished breastfeeding!

Yeh i think iw ill be joining WW also, i am apparently 6 st overweight. The boots machine told me i was 5ft 4 and 16st and my ideal weight would be between 7&10 stone, i think i was last 10 stone when i was 12 lol

Congrats on getting your cute bump :dance:
And at the same time losing a bit of weight
well done to your baby for helping mummy out :D

tell me about it Sarah! I couldnt believe it, but then again the doctors wont be bothered. they said i should try and loose weight but i have had a major craving for wotsits and monster munch

I want Roast Beef monster munch so bad!!!! Why don't the shops round here do them? :wall: :wall: :wall:

I was eating those last week, they were out of a multi pack though, i dont no of anywhere that does them separate.

X

muppetmummy said:
Well done you! :cheer: :cheer:

I seem on track to put on 5 stone by my due date! :oops:
I put on 4 stone last time and I thought that was bad enough. Whilst I was ttc I told myself this time I would continue to eat healthily and exercise during pregnancy, but it hasn't happened! I will be joining weightwatchers when I've popped and finished breastfeeding!

Il be weight watcher buddies with you babe! Il need to ditch a fair few pounds by the time this bubs is here :lol:

xx

They do Beef Monster Munch in the multi packs in Iceland :D

Code:
They do Beef Monster Munch in the multi packs in Iceland

For some reason my mind read this as though you meant the country Iceland and I wondered why you knew they sold them there. My brains gone mushy. Lol.

I lost a stone with morning sickness but it's all back now with some extra! Though I am pretty big now.

I'll definately be dieting after! I've done weight watchers before and might go back to that.
My ideal weight is from 7st8 to 9st7 which seems silly to me as I've not been that weight since i was a lot younger! And for a start i'm sure each of my boobs, even pre pregnancy weighed a stone each :p

I'm only 5 foot 1 and my boobs are naturally a 34DD.Lol. So that's my excuse anyway :p

I did mean Iceland the country! :wink:

Aww you're as short as me! Im 5ft1 with DD boobies :lol: well not anymore they're double somethings heading on double ZZ's :shock:

I want to get back to 7st 5 when Ive had baby. Thats my aim...

I've put on lots :shock: I must be around 15st now :?

Yay for getting your bump :D

Girlswho are going to WW, have you considered Slimming World? I lost over 2 stone before I got pg going to Slimming World and the food is great :D Plus you can do it while you're BF :)

I lost 23lbs just before I got pregnant, it's all creeping back on already though. I can't help it, I need to eat almost constantly or I feel sick, also can't stomach alot of te healthy food I used to eat. I used to eat salad everday but now the thought of cucumber makes me want to throw up.

I keep craving monster munch too (because of PF's very own monster_munch), pickled onion ones, they don't sell them in the village though so I have to make do with pickled onion space raiders which have gone up to 15p :x

Lucky you!! You must be so chuffed!!:clap:
I'm 21 weeks and I've put on just under a stone!! i don't know if this is normal or too much but I'm trying really hard now not to eat so many sweets as this is probably something to do with it!!!

I'm sorry!!

I didnt want to make anyone feel bad about the weight they have put on :oops:

I mean obviously your supposed to put weight on when your pregnant!! It's just ive always been bigger than ur average and was even told to loose weight whilst pregnant, i really havent been trying, i have defo incorporated more fruit and veg and a bit of salad but the thing is, i can sit down with a pack of MONSTER MUNCH and will look down and there will be 5 empty bags lol, baby must be really feeding off me.

Means i can eat a bit more on holiday ha ha ha!¬! Well it is all inclusive :D

Jodielou - you also dont get as much in them even tho they have gone up by 50% lol

XXXXXX

Don't worry chick-I think everyone stresses even though we know we are supposed to be putting on weight!
If you end up losing some you are lucky :)

I don't think I have actually put any wieght one yet - I lost loads in 1st tri as I was really ill :(

I still go to my weight class at Scottish Slimmers. They have a pregnancy diet which is brilliant. I get to eat 10 more check points than I did before and it is a brilliant way of keeping a check on my weight gain during the pregnancy. I am overweight as it is without having even more to lose after baby is born!
I've actually lost 6lbs since I found out I was pregnant as I've been chucking most of my food back up but now the sickness has gone I am expecting a fast weight gain to start anyday now! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back