Lightheadedness!?

merlin

Reaction score
Wooooo!! Feeling really woozy! Started around midday and doesnt want to bugger off! I have developed a headache now, so is my head ache making me lightheaded or could it be blood pressure that is causing the wooziness and headache?

Thought I was going to pass out in the bank so abandoned the rest of the shopping and drove slowly home. I have felt like this a couple of times over the last week or so, how normal is this and should I worry about blood pressure?

Sorry to be a worry pants!

Ooooh don't know, sorry, but didn't want to read and run. Hope you feel better soon xxx

I've had exactly the same! I had my appointment with doctor last week to confirm pregnancy etc and she commented on the fact my blood pressure was on the low side of normal (never had any low/high blood pressure before). Her advice was to make sure to eat often and drink plenty. It's cos all your blood is going to your uterus.

Thanks Smiley, that makes sense! Must try harder to eat and drink properly then! Its rather unpleasant but quite funny when I nearly fall over, haven't giggled in days!!

Yes, I found myself eating and drinking even when I wasn't hungry or thirsty! But it did help (but made the bloating worse!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back