Lifting?

Vicki83

Reaction score
Over the past couple of days and time I lift Soph I get shooting pains right through my tummy - is this anything to worry about do you think?

Obviously I'll have to try to stop lifting chunky as much too!

You'd think I'd never done this before!!

Hi Vicki,

My OH's cousin is 12 weeks preggers and she has a near 2 year old and felt the same. She got worried and went for a scan - all was ab. fine but she was advised not to pick her up any more :( Now she tells her little one she can't as has to be careful of little baby.... Guess would be best not to to be on the safe side x

I've been the same i've picked my 3 year old up n had shooting pains in my pelvis,i have to remember not to do it but its just out of habit n i forget,plus we haven't told him about the new baby yet so cant say thats why i'm not picking him up.

Hi :wave: I get them too if i have to lift tia up a lot it feels almost like a period twinge, then as soon as i sit down it goes. try to rest up hun its just our bodies telling us to slow down :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all the replies girls!

Pffft take it easy with a toddler running wild - I wish Kayzee :lol:

Just to warn you I've got a REALLY bad back which the doctor thinks is because I pick Austin up too much , but how can you explain to a not-quite-18-month-old that mummy can't pick him up! I've had to really make an effort to bend down to cuddle him, or get him to climb onto the sofa next to me because it's absolute agony at times.

I do get some pains in my belly at times when I lift or stretch, I think it's just ligament pains though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back