Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes

Xena

Reaction score
I've only recently watched these (having missed them when they were actually on tv) and I'm totally hooked.

I have a major crush on the Gene Genie :oops:

i love them got them all on dvd :cheer:

there was supposed to be a new ashes to ashes this autumn, but it never apeared!!! :wall:

Awwww don't get me started Gene Hunt is gorgeous!

We've got them on DVD aswell, might have to stick one on while I'm ironing when Jess is having a nap. :D

HollyHobby said:

there was supposed to be a new ashes to ashes this autumn, but it never apeared!!! :wall:

I've poked about online - it seems it's going to be out next year. They are half way through filming it.

HollyHobby said:

I've poked about online - it seems it's going to be out next year. They are half way through filming it.

ashes to ashes isnt a patch on life on mars though is it? will still look forward to it next year though.

my hubby thinks i fancy gene too but i dont, have you heard his voice in real life? it is like ashlys off coronataion street! :?

Serendipity_ said:
The new Ashes to Ashes is coming out next year, can't wait :cheer:

Yipeeeeeee, I loved Ashes to Ashes. For the record. I would definately do Gene Hunt. :lol:

i missed this on tv too!! Ive only JUST finished my second boxset of life on Mars and i thought it was brilliant. Ive not watched Ashes to Ashes yet, but i think i'll get that on dvd too :D Love Gene Hunt!!

We watched Ashes to Ashes not having seen Life on Mars so we rented both series from the library and managed to watch them both in under a week!!!
Gene Genie is fanastic, he has such brilliant lines.
After seeing them both, Ashes to Ashes isn't anywhere near as good and I got a bit annoyed with her towards the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back