We have progress :D

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
Literally baby steps, but we're making progress :yay: I decided to "walk" katie to bed, held her under her arms and ok, she had no weight on her feet whatsoever, but before she would never had made the steps at all! Were still a long way off properly walking, but today I've just seen a few little signs that are a glimmer of hope for me!

I think once the novelty has worn off of just having her legs free she will be looking to up her game VERY quickly. She'll be walking in 2 months max I reckon ;)

Lol I'm not sure she's bloody lazy! She has started to try and pull herself up, just can't get herself inthe right position! She's got used to us carrying her everywhere as well so I'm making her come to ne for things! But we're getting there!

congrats!! my cousin didnt walk till he was 19 months , we were getting scared but turned out he was just a lil lazy cos everything was carried to him lol even after he could walk he didnt want to lol!!! xx

:yay:

Both my girls now get up the stairs on their own too, we've encouraged that (if we're not desperate for peace) quite a bit :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back