Liana's little sister/brother!

giuliaplus2

Reaction score
Hey this is EmmyLiana posting with my friend's account! I didnt realise she was still logged in until I posted the thread and saw her picture next to the post! Haha she's actually sitting right next to me :)
But it doesn't matter you can still vote...!!!
My actual username is EmmyLiana and I'm only a few weeks pregnant with my second. This is our short list and I would love it if you voted.

Sorry for the trouble! Forgot to log her out and log me in.

Oh and also don't be confused she'll be voting on the names as well, that's her then - not me voting for my own names ;)

Last edited:
Ok this is Giulia now. This must have been the outcome of a mixture of sleepless baby nights and pregnancy hormones.
I voted for Dexter and Phoebe. Phoebe was on our list and Dexter just made it onto it a few weeks ago as well.

Alice is my favourite so far, tho it's the name of one of my closest friends. I don't know if that would be "odd" if my child and best friend had the same name - but she actually saved my little brother's life, so I it could be a way to honour her in my baby's name either as a first or middle name.

OH just came up with Isabelle nn Izzy for a girl and Harrison for a boy, which I also both really like. I

'm glad we still have loads of time to decide, but I kind of want to have a name by the time we find out the sex, bc we could start calling him/her by the name when talking to the bump like we did with Liana

Ok this is Giulia now. This must have been the outcome of a mixture of sleepless baby nights and pregnancy hormones.
I voted for Dexter and Phoebe. Phoebe was on our list and Dexter just made it onto it a few weeks ago as well.

I also voted for those two names :)

xx

I love Phoebe but unfortunately it doesn't go with our surname :( I really like Alice too though.

I wish we could use Phoebe, I just love that name so much...but i'm afraid a Phoebe would have lots of difficulties in Brazil. She'd always have to spell her name and people would probably mispronounce it when reading it... argh...too bad :( it's my favourite!! Same with Ivy... this is our second favourite! LOVE it, but think it's not for the portuguese speaking world... probably easier than Phoebe, but still an issue.

Our front runners right now are Alice and Sienna. i have to be honest i don't love either as much as Phoebe or Ivy, but at least they'd both work. OH wants to combine them and call baby Alice Sienna if it's a girl. I like it, but not too sure about the ss sound?! When i speak it out loud it sounds as if it were just one name Alisienna or something. What do you think?

For a boy we both love Dexter the most and there's not really anything to mispronounce there. So of baby is a boy we are going to be brave and probably have a little Dexter nn Dex! No ideas for middle names yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back