letter from the doctors..

Eblinx

Reaction score
...about my 28 week blood test (which i had done 3 weeks late!), i have to book in to see a doctor, which i did for thursday morning. Is that the done thing now then? i thought i would just get the results back from my midwife next time i see her? :think: :think:

maybe you are slightly anaemic or something? :hug:

yeah i find that a little odd..usually your midwife asks to see you.. strange.. perhaps you are anemic..

I had to phone up for mine. I know some places are a bit odd and like to send letters unless its hugely urgent when they'll phone you. I doubt there's any need to worry though, it'll just be something simple!

don't worry too much as they would want you in then and there if it was anything really really really serious :hug: :hug:

my MV sends me for bloods a week before i see her so she always gives me the results

If it's anything serious, I always get a phone call asking me to come in or to pass on a message from the doctor about needing to pick up a prescription. Letters are no longer quick so it can't be that urgent a problem.

If it was urgent, I would have thought that they would have called you.

I agree, it's probably just that you are a bit anemic and could need iron tablets. xxx

thanks guys - just me being daft :D :hug: :hug:
i will find out tomorrow, maybe its just the way they do it around here, like you said im sure they would have rang or something if it was important :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back