Let Me Interpret Your Dreams

monster_munch said:
zebrastripes said:
I dreamt I was working for a chiropracter and he started crying :shock:

Work = Domestic happiness. If you dream of work then you are actually fortelling a period of domestic bliss in which the people who surround you are prepared to help and support you.

Crying = Good news. Crying in a dream indicates that things will get better. If the person crying in your dream is an adult you will be called upon shortly to give help and advice.

That is actually so true. Well I hope it is. :lol:

An interesting thread but I have to play devils advocate here :oops:

Dreams can only be interpreted by the dreamer once they know how to connect symbols, emotions, colours, sounds and scenarios with their own experiences.

For example, if I dream of being given a red rose a dream book will tell me it signifies romance. But actually, I was once given a red rose by a stalker, and when I was a kid I cut my wrist on a red rose bush thorn. So a red rose would mean something different to me and I would have to also take into account other symbols and emotions etc to interpret the meaning.

Think of your memories as a library, and the only tool your subconscious has to deliver messages.

Its easy to do once you get the hang of it and dream books are just one persons interpretation of a theme.

There are some common themes, for example the stereotypical finding yourself naked in front of your peers.....but it generally means the same thing for most people BECAUSE its stereotypical and you will recognise its meaning. If that makes sense :)

monster_munch said:
Minxy said:
I dreamt I had another baby, a little girl.

The labour was quick and easy compared to th last but I didnt remember any of it! All that happened afterwards was my husband told me that as I gave birth I had insisted on naming her Stirchley Mabbs (Stirchley is an area of Birmingham :think: ) In my dream I regretted it and felt awful that I'd made such a mistake with her name.........

Childbirth = fertility. Childbirth often indicates that fertility is on your mind and could bring news about a forthcoming pregnancy. If you are not pregnant and are not planning to become pregnant, then this dream indicates accomplishments in work that you are about to undertake: they will be successful but a lot of hard work will be required.

I am broody so that figures..... :lol:

But I don't know why I felt so awful for my mistake, or why I 'forgot' the birth..wierd..

I dreamt last night that I was passionately snogging Cristiano Ronaldo. :D It was like we were teenagers though, sneaking off to snog, nothing more sexual than that. We were sitting in a disused train. I felt all young and naughty and obviously chuffed that he wanted to be with me. Then we were in a bar together and I found an old friend that I havent seen for ages, who always brought out my naughtiest side. She said, 'oh, your with Cristiano Ronaldo' - who was holding my hand at the time, and I said, 'yes, he is my boyfriend' she replied, 'well he's much better than your last boyfriend, Lee Bowyer' and I was really embarrassed that she had told Ronaldo that I used to go out with Lee Bowyer. I said, 'I never had sex with Lee Bowyer!' and looked at her angrily. Ronaldo just found it funny though and wasnt upset with me at all, bless him! :D I then turned round and there was a lady with a bracelet on with the letters HARA on it. Hara is a new lady in the TTC section so that would possibly explain that. :think:

ronaldo.jpg
:dance:

Lee_Bowyer.jpg
:shock:

Cristiano Ronaldo is obviously a Man Utd player - my OH supports Man Utd. Lee Bowyer plays for West Ham and I am a West Ham supporter, which was funnily enough my Ex's team. I guess that explains my dream?

i dreamt that DF went away with the navy and was ment to be gone away for 6 months and half way thro i found out i was 3 months pregnant but before i had the chance to email my df all the computers went down then instead of being away for 6 months he was away for a 1.5 yrs and wen he got back had got a daughter he never knew he had
weird lol

glitzyglamgirl said:
An interesting thread but I have to play devils advocate here :oops:

Dreams can only be interpreted by the dreamer once they know how to connect symbols, emotions, colours, sounds and scenarios with their own experiences.

For example, if I dream of being given a red rose a dream book will tell me it signifies romance. But actually, I was once given a red rose by a stalker, and when I was a kid I cut my wrist on a red rose bush thorn. So a red rose would mean something different to me and I would have to also take into account other symbols and emotions etc to interpret the meaning.

Think of your memories as a library, and the only tool your subconscious has to deliver messages.

Its easy to do once you get the hang of it and dream books are just one persons interpretation of a theme.

There are some common themes, for example the stereotypical finding yourself naked in front of your peers.....but it generally means the same thing for most people BECAUSE its stereotypical and you will recognise its meaning. If that makes sense :)

No probs :D
Was going to write out all the blurb the book says on how to interpret your own dreams to use the book etc but couldn't be @rsed :oops:

x-kirsty-x said:
I always dream that my house is on fire :?

Fire= impending trouble. If you see fire in a dream it indicates trouble ahead.
A fire also signifies strength and determination and so if the fire seems to be under control then it indicates that you will have the strength of purpose to be able to deal with the problems that are facing you.

Loola said:
I dreamt last night that I was passionately snogging Cristiano Ronaldo. :D It was like we were teenagers though, sneaking off to snog, nothing more sexual than that. We were sitting in a disused train. I felt all young and naughty and obviously chuffed that he wanted to be with me. Then we were in a bar together and I found an old friend that I havent seen for ages, who always brought out my naughtiest side. She said, 'oh, your with Cristiano Ronaldo' - who was holding my hand at the time, and I said, 'yes, he is my boyfriend' she replied, 'well he's much better than your last boyfriend, Lee Bowyer' and I was really embarrassed that she had told Ronaldo that I used to go out with Lee Bowyer. I said, 'I never had sex with Lee Bowyer!' and looked at her angrily. Ronaldo just found it funny though and wasnt upset with me at all, bless him! :D I then turned round and there was a lady with a bracelet on with the letters HARA on it. Hara is a new lady in the TTC section so that would possibly explain that. :think:

Cristiano Ronaldo is obviously a Man Utd player - my OH supports Man Utd. Lee Bowyer plays for West Ham and I am a West Ham supporter, which was funnily enough my Ex's team. I guess that explains my dream?

Kissing - the meaning of this dream lies in the kiss asnd the type of kiss will determine the outcome - eg a gentle affectionate kiss to a loved one is just an expression of affection, however, if the kiss is nonchalant and given with no meaning then it indicates that you have a false friend.

Football (as both the men are footballers I looked this one up :) ) = A windfall expected (however this applies to playing football not playing with footballers ;) ;) sorry )

Friendship = Friendships in a dream reflect real-life friendships and indicate a happy and active social time to come. New friends in dreams often represent a new circle of friends rather than a particular person and might symbolise a new interest that will be taken up or a club that you will join.

Sarah&Braydon said:
i dreamt that DF went away with the navy and was ment to be gone away for 6 months and half way thro i found out i was 3 months pregnant but before i had the chance to email my df all the computers went down then instead of being away for 6 months he was away for a 1.5 yrs and wen he got back had got a daughter he never knew he had
weird lol

Difficult to know what to look up here :think:
**grasps at straws**

Abandonment = trouble. If you dream that you have been abandoned then you will find that over the next few weeks there will be a reconciliation with an old friend.

Baby = contentment. At its basic level, dreaming of babies is a sign of contentment and happiness in a relationship.

Might have to get back to this one - can't think of relevant things to look up

wow hun both them things are like right see my newest post in adult section
and i have never been happier in a relationship
ohhh i am soooo coming to u with next dreams lol

I dreamt I was drinking whiskey shots with Josh Holloway, I'm praying its a premonition :pray: I love pregnancy dreams, they're so vivid :lol:

I dreamt last night that me Jed and Isaac were in a castle type surrounding that was also a train station. We were part of a crowd of people dressed in yellow and green t-shirts and there was a group of men in black t-shirts. The black t-shirt men had knives and were chasing and stabbing all the yellow and green t-shirt people. I kept saying to Jed "lets just take our t-shirts off" but he said no we have to keep them on. Then we were outside a shop and we ran inside and it was an Indian family, mum dad and a baby, who it turned out were my family and we slept there in their bedroom but they had to sleep in the living room as they only had one bed and I felt really bad. Then I was having a poo on their loo and the man came walking in and started trying to mend the loo saying it was broken and I was really embarrassed and trying to wipe my bum so he couldn't see. Then we were outside in a field and there was a big wooden ship on wheels with net curtained windows down one side and I was alone and had to run to the train to escape and Isaac and Jed had gone without me :(

Am I crazy doctor dream? :think:

i forgot to add that just after the scary c section, i ended up running through the woods being chased by tigers where i discovered climbing up a tree didnt help cos tiger climbed up after me :rotfl:

lol - cos everybodys good for a spot of tree climbing after a section!!!!

Redshoes said:
I dreamt I was drinking whiskey shots with Josh Holloway, I'm praying its a premonition :pray: I love pregnancy dreams, they're so vivid :lol:

If you dream that you are drunk after having alcohol then it is good news, heralding financial gains.

Whisky = Meanness. If you dream of Whisky then it indicates that you will lose friendship by being mean and miserly and that others regard you as only being interested in yourself.

Celebrity = an ideal. Celebrities in dreams are quite common and unveil a fantasy that you have of meeting a rock star or actor. This dream also represents a wish to take on some of their star qualities and perhaps their lifestyle. This dream can give you inspiration to achieve a level of celebrity confidence, allowing you to be more productive in your life.

lou said:
I dreamt last night that me Jed and Isaac were in a castle type surrounding that was also a train station. We were part of a crowd of people dressed in yellow and green t-shirts and there was a group of men in black t-shirts. The black t-shirt men had knives and were chasing and stabbing all the yellow and green t-shirt people. I kept saying to Jed "lets just take our t-shirts off" but he said no we have to keep them on. Then we were outside a shop and we ran inside and it was an Indian family, mum dad and a baby, who it turned out were my family and we slept there in their bedroom but they had to sleep in the living room as they only had one bed and I felt really bad. Then I was having a poo on their loo and the man came walking in and started trying to mend the loo saying it was broken and I was really embarrassed and trying to wipe my bum so he couldn't see. Then we were outside in a field and there was a big wooden ship on wheels with net curtained windows down one side and I was alone and had to run to the train to escape and Isaac and Jed had gone without me :(

Am I crazy doctor dream? :think:

Castle = Castles in a dream are reflections of the home - if there are problems with the castle then it is a warning to sort out the domestic situation before the family crumbles.

Clothes = Prepare for the future. If the colours are bright, whites yellows and reds you will be full of optimism. However this may mean that you are full of adventure but lacking in knowledge and not taking a situation seriously enough. If the colours are dark, deep shades then it shows that you are aware of the responsibilities you face and have a strong knowledge.

Colours:
Green brings luck and help in finances. It also brings love issues and fertility to the meaning of dreams. It is a good colour as far as financial negotiations are concerned and it means luck is on your side. Green is also ideal when looking at issues to do with the family as it greatly enhances fertility and growth of the family.
Yellow brings strength of mind and determination: it is a colour of communication so is very good in business dealings and negotiations. Yellow is a good colour when connected with messages and the start of a new venture.
Black is an unfavourable omen as it brings difficulties and obstacles to overcome.

Fight = A decision. A fight in a dream means you are struggling with a decision that needs to be made. The outcome in your dream will have a bearing on the success of this decision.
To see fighting among others means that you have squandered money, leaving you with a bad business reputation.

Toilet = Flush away the past. This dream can indicate that you have problems concerning your finances i.e. you are literally flushing money down the toilet.
Excrement ;) = Material gain. Although this dream is not the most pleasant one in the world, it does in fact represent material and commercial success. This is particularly true if a new venture is based on something from the past; you are now in a position to reap the rewards.

Ship = Business Prospects

Abandonnment = trouble. If you dream that you have been abandoned then you will find that over the next few weeks there will be a reconciliation with an old friend.

:think: A very odd one this one Lou :lol:

heles7 said:
i forgot to add that just after the scary c section, i ended up running through the woods being chased by tigers where i discovered climbing up a tree didnt help cos tiger climbed up after me :rotfl:

lol - cos everybodys good for a spot of tree climbing after a section!!!!

Forests = obstacles and opportunities. Hiding or being lost in a forest indicates obstacles that you must accept and face to be able to proceed; you may have to undertake a long journey to resolve the issue.

Tiger = a struggle, but you win. The tiger has a strong mind and is powerful; it is able to take advantage of the opportunities that surround it. Effectively you need to be like the tiger in your dreams and then you will succeed.

Tree - to dream of climbing trees indicates that finances will be severely tested as the amount of effort you are putting into work at this moment does not seem to give a particularly good return.

OK, try this one.

I dreamt I went to aquanatal with my new friend Bexx and it started pretty normally in the Sports Centre; only loads of the people in the pool were MEN and there were way more people than us usual 6 or 7 ladies. I asked the midwife why men had suddenly started going and she said it was because if we asked them to leave, they would be upset and not come back.

Anyway during the session she kept flirting with all these men and ignoring all these pregnant ladies and eventually I'd had enough and I had a go and walked out but the building was crumbling - I had to squeeze myself out through a letter boix type thing (difficult with a bump) with her clawing at me and going "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?!" from behind me. I should probably point out that Sandra is a pretty scary woman anyway.

So I then found myself in a castle kind of structure where I got completely lost because there were too many rooms and I was trying to find my way out because I knew James would be worried. However, it was more subtle than it seemed because I kept having to solve puzzles and be clever to progress. I woke before I got out.

This latter part is a very common dream when I'm stressed. I think it owes quite a bit to my excessive playing of Zelda too!

So feel free to interpret - or laugh :rotfl:

My word mm! with everything going on at the moment with an impending housemove, that all makes so much sense!!!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back