• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leny Henry (sp)

Storm.

Reaction score
Is he still even famous?!

anyhoos hubby just texted to say he just served him in tescos and the poor guys gettin harressed from customers!!! :lol: serves him right for shopping at a very busy time of the day!!!!

he is of the old skool funnyness :lol:

where does ur hubby work?? poor fella!!

Dawn French's mum and gran live in Plymouth and granny got burgled the other day :( Don't know if they did it on purpose or not as they don't really lord it over everyone here, they just get on with their own business iykwim. I don't think you live too far from me Storm so maybe they are in the south west for chrimbo?

Im down in st austell were abouts are you?

xxx

I'm in Plymouth so a little drive down to you but not too far :wave:

aaahh so not quite a devoian! :rotfl: :rotfl: On that border us cornish will forgive you!!!

:lol:

Storm. said:
aaahh so not quite a devoian! :rotfl: :rotfl: On that border us cornish will forgive you!!!

:lol:

Hey i'm a proper Janner bird me!!! 5 minutes from the Saltash Bridge is still 5 minutes so makes me proper Devon lol, OH is from Torpoint though so he's in your Cornish gang :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back