• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leckershell - ***updated first post baby has arrived**

leckershell said:
** UPDATE ** - From Michelles OH... (Nat)
Our beautiful baby boy was born yesterday (24th August) @ 20:27... He weighs 8lb 7oz and is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous... Michelle was a star.... Did the whole birth on gas and air in a mix of the bath and the birthing pool (though I have to say the midwife was ace too!!) :). Left her and the baby in hospital at around 00:50 when they were taken to the ward... (its one of the most painful things i have EVER had to do)... For all prospective dads, I am more elated than I have ever felt in my entire life, yet nothing has ever hurt me more than having to leave the woman I love and my baby 20 miles away.... Cannot wait for tomorrow

Nat

Aw Eve- another good egg :)

What a lovely bloke!!!

how lovely!! im gonna cry!! :lol:

well done shell & nat... you have a beauty! :hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations_04.gif

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!!
jac x

Congratulations to you both on the birth of your baby boy

Well done Shell

xxxxx
:hug:

Congratulations shell and nat, wonderful baby boy for you both! I had a feeling you were having a boy!
Sounds like you had a great birth and a wonderful experience well done babes

:cheer: well done and massive congrats to you all shell...

looking forward to hearing your story! :hug:

Congrats Shell and Nat - Shell you look amazing, and your little baby is beautiful :)
Well done :cheer:

He's beautiful Michelle - well done to you and your OH - sounds like you had a fantastic birth experience too.

He looks so tiny - my LO is growing up so fast!

xxx

Thank you for that update Nat, I sat and read it out to my hubby and had tears in my eyes, you sound so very happy :D

Well done to both you and Shell, sounds like you had a fantastic experience :hug: :hug:

ohhh congratulations to you both! how beautiful is he!! well done shell.xx

Congratulations!

He is beautiful shell!

I want one..........hang on............give it a few more months lol

Awwwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful little boy you have there :hug: :hug:

A big congratulations to you both :hug: :hug:

Nats post had me in happy tears too :cry: :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads