Lucy360's fab news!! Baby boy has arrived

wow look at all these december babies. congratulations hun xxx

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pic :love: x

Well done, Lucy!! And happy birthday, baby!!! :D

Just wrote all this out and more then my internet d/c and I lost it all :(

Thanks to Kristen for starting this thread :D

Finally getting a minute to update on us so far...

Jaxon Jay was born at 7.05 weighting a good 8lb 6oz. My waters broke at 1am while in bed (weird popping feeling) I took 2 paracetamol and run a warm bath then tried to go back to bed but was starting to get contractions by 2am. At 3am they were coming thick and fast and I phoned in to labour ward to say I was coming.

When I got there my contractions were lasting 50 seconds and there was a 1 minuite gap between them not fun going through a carpark in the hammering rain and getting up 5 floors to the labour ward(even in the lift!) .

By the time I was checked in there were no breaks between my contractions and I was really starting to suffer they checked and I was 7cm dilated. After an hour of contractions they had sent for drugs to slow my labour as I was having no break between contractions and was experiencing Hyper stimulation which can cause the uterus to rupture. Just before the drugs arrived I had a feeling I HAD to push, was told not to as I wasnt ready but they sent for the doctor anyway. He arrived same time as the drugs 20 mins later and I was 10cm and given the go ahead.

An hour and a half later and they realised Jaxon was back to back with me he righted himself last minuite but was born with one of his arms forward and it came out the same time as his head causing me to tear from front to back - not very nice!

I managed it all on just gas and air but they were about to use forceps just as he was born a lucky escape on his part! I was taken to theatre straight after he was born to be stiched up and told I had a 3rd degree tear...so bloody painful now :( I can't sit properly or use the loo. They gave me a flipping epidural for the stitching which I thought was rather amusing as I didnt need it for the actual event! Didnt even feel the massive needle so no worries for any of you ladies thinking about having one.

It was such an experience and worth every second ... I am so in love with my boy. He is incredible.

Jaxon.jpg

Wow! What a cutie....u must be soo happy xxxx congrats again Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back