Leckershell - ***updated first post baby has arrived**

Just to let people know I've just had a text from Shell saying shes had a rather gorgeous little baby boy at 8:27 this evening in a birth pool weighing 8lbs 7oz! I would post the pic but i cant take pics off of my new mobile yet! but he is a lil stunner :) unsure of birth details yet but im sure she will fill us all in when shes up to it :cheer: back off to bed now.. :sleep:

:rotfl: we both jumped on the puter adele!!

Gorgeous pic isnt it hun! He looks lovely.

x

haha yeah i was trying to get back to sleep but i couldnt! :lol:

** UPDATE ** - From Michelles OH... (Nat)
Our beautiful baby boy was born yesterday (24th August) @ 20:27... He weighs 8lb 7oz and is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous... Michelle was a star.... Did the whole birth on gas and air in a mix of the bath and the birthing pool (though I have to say the midwife was ace too!!) :). Left her and the baby in hospital at around 00:50 when they were taken to the ward... (its one of the most painful things i have EVER had to do)... For all prospective dads, I am more elated than I have ever felt in my entire life, yet nothing has ever hurt me more than having to leave the woman I love and my baby 20 miles away.... Cannot wait for tomorrow

Nat

"Came in today at 3pm expecting to be sent home but was told i was 5cm dilated, no pain killers by then. Had bath eventually and stayed there as contractions got worse. When I used all the gas and air they transferred me to birth pool for more gas and air. Then couple hours later it was finished!"

What a trooper :D Souns like she had a really good birth experience!

Yeah it does indeed, and so glad she went into natural labour xx

Ok here are the pics!

littleeffort1.jpg

littleeffort2.jpg

Well done Shell and Nat! Hes beautiful :)

Wow, just got Shells text too, now I am wide awake & thought I would pop on here and have some hot milk!! :rotfl:

SO glad I did as the other pics are just too cute! Well done Shell and poor Nat having to leave them both at hospital :( . Little effort sounds like an angel baby so hopefully he will have them home safely really soon :D

Lots of love to the three of you when you finally get to read this xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to you both- He is beautiful :cheer:

m- i cant believe how chilled out you look in your pic! well done for sticking to your pool plan

big hugs to you both :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow!! Congratulations to you both :hug: What a beautiful boy you have there.

Nat's post is lovely - had me all tearful :roll: :lol:

Well done :D x

awwww, he's gorgeous!!! I've got a lump in my throat!

Well done!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Awww I've got tears in my eyes...oh no now i'm crying!
What a gorgeous baby congratulations Shell and Nat that is one hell of a cute baby you have there :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay finally :cheer: Lovely pics, aw I'm so happy for you, even though my gender prediction was wrong!!! :hug: LO looks perfect, and get get you with your model pose!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :cheer:

Congratulations, wish I lived closer so I could come and have a squeeze!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back