• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leckershell - ***updated first post baby has arrived**

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just thought i would do a quick post about shell, i got a text about 1pm this arvo sayin that she was going to hospital soon and her contractions were 3 minutes apart!

Being laid back like she :rotfl: is i told her to get her ass to hosp now!!! I have not heard anything since and sent a message about 1/2 hour ago and no reply so all looking promising....will update if i hear anything or anybody else hears anything...

Good Luck shell and come on babyyy xxxxx

**update**-

Hey all, i am proud to update the post and tell you that Shell and Nat have had a lovely baby boy weighing in at 8lb 7oz at 20:27 friday evening. :clap:
Everything went well and Shell did it only on gas and air and in the birthing pool.

They have not decided a name at this point.

Many Congratulations and about time keeping us waiting this long. Cant wait for the full story and judging from the picture message little effort is a real cutie.

xxxxxxxx

Good luck, hope baby doesnt keep u waitin too long x

yippy! my wheres all ur babies post might have helped!1 lol

I had a text earlier saying they're keeping her in hosp and she was 4cm then, this was at about 4? so hopefully all is going well and shes either had the baby or will do very shortly :cheer:

awww im dying to know what she has had, i hope she is ok and having a good time of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back