Leaving for good

abcd1234 said:
CoreysMummy said:
I have no idea what this is about, but some good points have been raised. As I know nothing, I should stay out of the topic. Unfortunatly I never know when to keep my mouth (keyboard) shut.

So here it is, I cudnt help myself - Sorry!

drama-queen.jpg

Simpyl justification for my leaving, thankyou

I think Erika was just making a joke to try and cheer everyone up

Yeah, its a light hearted picture, meant to defuse the situation!!

Mainly people calling you a drama queen, it can distract people from slating you, by lol'ing at the picture instead. I shudnt have bothered though eh, leave people to refur to you as what is effectively an attention whore *runs off to search for picture*

attention_whore.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!! Im actually dieing at that one.

Lighten up guys, whatevers happend. Theres no need to leave... enjoy my googling and stick around!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cameltoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilysMummy said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cameltoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG what a cameltoe! the only one better ive ever seen was on my games mistress :eek: :eek: :eek:

not nice calling someone someone an attention whore, no matter how light hearted you think it is. Don't reply to this thread if you are complaining about someone seeking attention. Other members are allowed to make goodbye threads without it going in this direction, ignore it if you don't want to add to it.

abcd1234, sorry you feel that you can't say what you want, but I hope you change your mind.

Er... out of order comments me thinks :shock: If anyone wanted a reason to leave....

Abcd1234... sent you a pm...xxx :hug:

CoreysMummy said:
Yeah, its a light hearted picture, meant to defuse the situation!!

Mainly people calling you a drama queen, it can distract people from slating you, by lol'ing at the picture instead. I shudnt have bothered though eh, leave people to refur to you as what is effectively an attention whore *runs off to search for picture*

attention_whore.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!! Im actually dieing at that one.

Lighten up guys, whatevers happend. Theres no need to leave... enjoy my googling and stick around!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you need to find something else to "diffuse the situation" cos at the moment you're just making yourself look like a right bitch and I'm not impressed.

I would never normally reply to threads like this. I usually stay well out of any politics and use the forum for the purpose it was intended...to offer advice and reasurrance to those who need it and value it but I just had to say that some of the posts in this thread are downright rude and childish.

There are many ways to "diffuse" situations but calling someone a drama queen and attention whore certainly isn't a correct and nice manner to "diffuse" any sort of situation. It's immature and purile.

And now I am mad at myself for getting involved :oops: :oops:

o dear i dont know whats gone on but i do hope ur ok and if u decide to come back im sure most of the "adults" here will be happy to see you back xxx

i know the reason abcd1234 is upset and she has every right to be!!! its not my place to say why but she is certainly not a drama queen!!!!!
i cant believe some of the responses its just cruel!!!

jodie_honey said:
o dear i dont know whats gone on but i do hope ur ok and if u decide to come back im sure most of the "adults" here will be happy to see you back xxx

I second that :hug:

Just popped back on expecting to see messages of support but all Im gonna say is ouch not nice not nice at all

Take care of yourself :hug:

for those who made some quite unnecessary comments, its an oldie but it works:

if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. (or however it goes! lol)

abcd1234 has reasons for leaving, and im sure she has done nothing to warrant such a response. If you feel she has, maybe its something that should be taken up over pm or via a mod. Why spoil the 'atmosphere' for everyone else!!

some of these comments are just stupid and cruel......it's not a playground! :wall:

abcd1234, I really hope ya come back , I for one always read your posts and thought you contributed a lot. :hug: :hug:

some of the comments on here ect are so rude and and childish.
aint we all supposed to be adults? some people need to grow up.

abcd1234 take care and hope you decide to come back sometime :hug:

sorry to hear your leaving - do come back and visit us again though! Don't let a few spoil it for you :hug:

bye take care :wave: :wave:

these goodbye posts always intrigue me cos Im nosey and wanna know why people are leavin us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back