• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Learning to cope?

longingforabump

Reaction score
How do you laides learn to cope?

We've been ttc since Nov 2009 around the ectopic and miscarriage in 2010. I have my right tube left but worry that I won't get pregnant and am petrified it will be another ectopic and I will loose my right tube :(

I have nightmares every night and feel nervous. how can I stop it?

Hunny nightmares aren't good at all. Have you spoken to your gp about bereavement counselling? It might be worth a shot, the emotional and physical loss women feel in your circumstances is much more recognised now. This stress and worry won't be helping your ttc xxxxxxxx

Hunny nightmares aren't good at all. Have you spoken to your gp about bereavement counselling? It might be worth a shot, the emotional and physical loss women feel in your circumstances is much more recognised now. This stress and worry won't be helping your ttc xxxxxxxx

I've been telling them every time I visit for the last 2 years that I can't cope with it that I'm struggling and I can't cope with my day to day life but I've never been offered support. I wasn't even offered support following my ectopic and had to fight for 8 months to get a copy of my scan of my first baby.

That's the thing its a viscious cycle it'll be hard ttc with it all :/

Oh hunny I'm sorry you're having so much emotional torment from MC and ecptopic. I know the emotional toll of MC. Firstly, no woman ever thinks that she will have to try so hard to get pregnant let alone MC.
I had my MC in 2007 at 6-7 weeks along. My ex husband told me it was my fault and left me 4 months later for a woman who was "going to have the baby my body was too f***ed up to handle" (his words). Good ridense to him leaving but I was still devastated about the MC.
In 2009 I met the love of my life who has 2 girls and had a vasectomy. We got his reversal in April this year and so far results are good but still TTC. I'm not overly religious but I have come to believe that god wants me to be patient and patience he has definitely taught me. That is how I cope with still not being a mum or having gotten to carry full term, which is what I want more than anything. I hope my story helps. 1000 tons of baby dust to you. Xx

Oh hunny I'm sorry you're having so much emotional torment from MC and ecptopic. I know the emotional toll of MC. Firstly, no woman ever thinks that she will have to try so hard to get pregnant let alone MC.
I had my MC in 2007 at 6-7 weeks along. My ex husband told me it was my fault and left me 4 months later for a woman who was "going to have the baby my body was too f***ed up to handle" (his words). Good ridense to him leaving but I was still devastated about the MC.
In 2009 I met the love of my life who has 2 girls and had a vasectomy. We got his reversal in April this year and so far results are good but still TTC. I'm not overly religious but I have come to believe that god wants me to be patient and patience he has definitely taught me. That is how I cope with still not being a mum or having gotten to carry full term, which is what I want more than anything. I hope my story helps. 1000 tons of baby dust to you. Xx

That's such a sad story I'm so sorry you went through that :(

I'm glad you found someone who truly loves you and I wish you all the luck in the world for getting pregnant :)

Thank you for sharing your story with me :) *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back