Learning games for kids

hoodyyuan

Reaction score
My child is four years old, I want to let him play some games, improve his logic thinking and beginning ability, but I don't know where there is this game can download, I don't know who can help me, and thank you first!:dance:

some puzzle games through which he can learn letters and alphabets are also could be the good options :)

I always go with the games which used the kid’s brain to solve the problem in the game, finding solution for that? I accept puzzle, number and letter games, etc. These games will definitely helpful for developing the kid’s skill.

Me and my husband just finished an app we were making for kids :) Its called "Animal Soundboard" on google play by "Smart Digital games". We made it look like the toy that you press animal shaped buttons and make sounds :D Although at the time of this post your child is 3 year older haha :)

Check out Turtle Diary for some good online games. I know my kids like this site and it is free

There is a big amount of educational and just funny apps on Google Play Games:
hXGMMe

Here is the description of this service. One can find puzzles there, alphabet and number games and so on. You can also compete with friends, track your achievements, and pick up where you left off, on any device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back