Leaking!

love87

Reaction score
Quick question. I feel like I'm leaking fluid from my vagina! I have thrush and doctor prescribed pessarys to use at night for 3 nights. Tonight will be night 3. Anyway this morning I felt like I wet myself but it doesn't seem to be urine! I have felt a couple of "leaks" so far as his morning. Usually when I stand after sitting. How can I tell if it is my waters? Getting sort of worried now.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

If I were you I'd get in touch with the mw for advice, or phone the hospital if you get no response. It may well just be the thrush, or it could just be a shed load of discharge! I was having a LOT for about two weeks, sometimes quite damp with it, I was a bit confused by it, but mw said it was normal. It's better to get these things checked out though in case it is waters, especially at our stages of pregnancy! Hope all's well and you get answers ;-)

It's hard to tell if it's waters or not as bad have powder from the pessery coming out too. I think it has stopped. I'm going to monitor it for the next few hours and see if I have anymore leaks and if so I'm going to ring the hospital. My waters went with my daughter but they just exploded so there was no denying what it was.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

With my second I was leaking small amounts of fluid at 38 weeks. I just thought it was normal as I had lost my plug. At 39 weeks I went for a sweep and it was discovered it was my hind waters. Was induced next morning.

If it's stopped then unlikely but I would call the triage if it continues just incase xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back