leaking

hugsy

Reaction score
well last nite d boobies started to leak when i was in bed :oooo:

i rolled over and oh says where did that big wet patch come from lol i hadn't
a clue but straight away he say i bet its milk from you !

once its stated can it happen any time ? like do i need to start wearing breast
pads ? im thinkin it must a been cos i was lying on my side so squashed
it lol

I'd keep some breast pads with you just in case, but it might not happen every day. Mine only do a little bit, no need for pads, but they don't do it every day x

I've got breast pads at the ready for my hospital bag. Still just getting crusty nips as opposed to full on leaking. My prob at the mo is drooling in my sleep :shock: past two weeks has been bad. Gonna chuck my pillow in the washing machine today. Can you get face pads for this?

lol face pads love it
may pick some up to be safe . boob ones that is lol
be mortified walking around with wet patches

I noticed a bit of wetness on my pj top the other week, think its because I was lay funny and squished it, not happened since.
I would get some on the safe side though. x

Mine only do it when im lying down and they get squished but woke up yesterday morning and there was a massive wet patch. :O

oh hopefully it just be a night time thing lol
everywhere i went today was sold out of pads so hopefully i won't
have and public leaks lol

i started las night wondered what the hell was going on lol, i actually thought id managed to drool on them!:O

twas then i realised:
no no, your just the new spokeswoman for cravendale

niiiiccceee lols

xxxx

Sazboo2 thats mad that you started last night too n we d exact same due date LOL

I wr padded bras n I always get some nice crust in my bra by night time lol, started weeks ago but its gtn abit more now, wndr what al be likeat the end cuz am 24 weeks the now. its wrd how it cums out orange wn u sqweeze ure boob tho, lol the joys eh! Xc

pmsl orange really? hmmm tempted to go give em a squeeze now lol

Mine seem to have gotten much smaller n squisier since my first leek incident so not sure if its all coming out at night and im not noticing, They were very full and heavy and firm from the first few weeks but now almost back to how they were before

I noticed a tiny dot of wet patch this morning and automatically thought of this Thread. I'm guessing thats a bit sad but I'm not getting half as much as you girls say you are, just get a tiny patch every now and again.
Guess im lucky. x

Aww dont feel left out hun its not all it cracks up to be hahaha

mine have leaked from about 17 weeks, yak!

:shock: Same thing happened to me last night got woke up by wet patches......nice !!!!

Last edited:
Mine started leaking a few weekends ago and it was the OH the noticed.

As I wasn't going out on the Saturday through the day I thought I wouldn't wear a bra and when hubby came in from work he spotted the wet patch I had never even noticed and trust it to happen on the night I was going out for a meal for my best mates hen night.

Bless Her she had to go get me breast pads as I wasn't even prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back