Leaking Boobs

bilbo86

Reaction score
I know this is probably normal but I was just sitting watching the telly and looked down and my top was soaking wet around the boobs (luckily no one else was around).

Just wanted to check that this is common at this stage of pregnancy (almost 37 weeks Pregnant at the moment!!) :)

What us women have to go through :D :D

yer its completly normal and sooooo embarrassing when your out :oops: i have to carry around a spare top with me everywhere i go its driving me mad :wall: :lol:

thats something ive never had - leaking boobs before birth :?

Don't worry I've had to wear breast pads since I was about 14-15wks gone!! It was never alot to start just a dot here and there but now it's what feels like gallons!!

My midwife says it's nothing to worry about!

S. xx

oh god dont be!! I'd rather of not had this!! The amount of times at work I have looked down and thought "OH MY GOD!!" And I have a huuuugggeee wet patch on one of my boobs!! Wouldnt care if it was an office job but I'm right at front of house!!

S. xx

SarahH said:
oh god dont be!! I'd rather of not had this!! The amount of times at work I have looked down and thought "OH MY GOD!!" And I have a huuuugggeee wet patch on one of my boobs!! Wouldnt care if it was an office job but I'm right at front of house!!

S. xx

oh no! its bad enuf just being out shopping and stuff! glad im not the only one though mine started around 14/15 weeks too!

Well it looks like I should be pleased that I got off lightly and this didn't start happening until 37 weeks. I would have been soooo embarassed if I had been sitting in the office and it had happened (majority of the team are male at my work) :shock:

I will just need to be organised like you bubble dreamer and carry a spare top and pads from now on :D :D

bilbo86 said:
I will just need to be organised like you bubble dreamer and carry a spare top and pads from now on :D :D

its taken me til 3rd time round to get organised :lol:

I too have leaky nipples mine started around 20 weeks i think......and now and again they leak. I'm now 37 weeks and the past few weeks they have been leaking alot more, not sure if they are getting ready for whats to come??

Amy xx

Totally normal hunnie, when i was pregnant with Damien I started leaking at 16 weeks! :shock: I made OH go to Tesco and buy me some breast pads I was so embaressed! Got used to it after a couple of weeks though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back