Leaking boobs anyone???

Dee83

Reaction score
Last week i was very shocked to discover that i was leaking milk!!!! Couldn't believe it! Told my mum and she told me to ring the midwife as i should only be leaking after the baby was born - which i know is totally incorrect so it didn't worry me (my mum is a serial worrier and over-reacter!!).
Just wondering if any of you ladies have had this yet or if i am getting it quite early? xxx

I have actually had a few drops of liquid come out of mine but thought it was colostrum at this stage and not milk

I'm also getting leakage, sometimes clear, sometimes yellowish. And have been for a couple of weeks!

Nope none for me but can happen anytime. Get yourself a stash of breast pads ;-)

I've had a few drops that are clear and also some creamy coloured ones - may well be colostrum, i'm not too sure. Have got some breastpads and some nipple cream :)

I am still breastfeeding my 1 year old so i am really glad i have started making milk again, it was really, really quite painful when not alot was coming out

Not yet, but I reckon soon my boobs have been threatening for ages.

Mine started leking at 16 weeks. First baby. Started out as clear stringy stuff. Im 24 wks now and it more yellowish/white and every night in bed they just leak a bit on their own lol! x

Yer just started today but it's my second pregnancy so maybe they still remember what to do but they started leaking at week 16 last time I may be sad but I get well excited when mine start happiest day so far lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back