Leaking Boobies!

evajo

Reaction score
Okay the new stretch mark i can cope with but realised this mornig that my breasts have started leaking. I can't remember how early on this happened during my last pregnancies but i was sure it wasn't this early. Thougt maybe it was cos i was led on them or squashing them in bed but they have leaked this evening through my top - not badly but enough to see!!! Breast pads at the ready then!!! Anyone else started leaking this early on?

i started leaking around 20 weeks, it's such a pain in the bum!
if i lean on them or anything like that i end up with a wet top!
breast pads are a godsend though haha! :D

aw i've not leaked or anything yet, starting to wonder if any milk is in there!! lol. but by the sounds of it i shouldn't moan ;) where do you get the pads from btw? xx

i got mine from mothercare :)
but you can get them from like superdrug and boots, some supermarkets do them too

Last edited:
thanks! now i will know when this does start to happen hehe :) xxx

no problem ria :D
if i've been out and forgotten to bring spares with me a folded bit of tissue works too, just in case you spring a surprise leak hahaha !

Yeah i picked some up from sainsburys today - glad i'm not the only one leaking this early on!

i'm have a teeney bit. hopefully it'll stay that way

Leaking boobies!!?? I really hadn't given this a thought, I assumed it would happen after bub was born not before, oooooo how worrying :shock::shock::shock::shock:

all dry here so far....I guess it's only a matter of time tho lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back