Lazy -_-

ishah2124

Reaction score
Hiya,

Basically I feel like crap because I'm so lazy :roll:
I slept through the night untill like half 10 and been sitting/lying around since then and feel like crap! :wall2: I hardly get any walks done or get out much as I can't be bothered lol. Is anyone else the same baby is probably getting lazy too :shock:

Wow! I've been waking up at 6.30 without fail every day so I'm exhausted! Lucky lady!

I wish I could! Up at 7 each morning for work and on the weekends my back prevents me from having a lie in x

It's horrible it gives you a worthless feeling laying in for so long :( don't have much to do really as we're living with my parents at the moment

I've been laying in to be
Honest at this stage my sleep pattern has been so messed up!

I'm so uncomfortable now !

Don't beat yourself up Hun! I've been on maternity leave for a while now! You might not get to lie in for some time ..

Enjoy and embrace! X

I'm up at half 7 for school run, but in the last week as soon as I get back home I'm lazy all day. There's loads to do, I just kind find the where-withal to do anything but lie in the bath or play on the computer :lol:

How many weeks are you? x

I'm up at half 7 for school run, but in the last week as soon as I get back home I'm lazy all day. There's loads to do, I just kind find the where-withal to do anything but lie in the bath or play on the computer :lol:

How many weeks are you? x

Ideassss of what things to do maybe? I'm currently 38+4. :)

I do find it hard to get motivated at the moment, my body seems to be slowing down quite a bit now and i feel constantly knackered! Plus i've got SPD so can't really walk far anyway but it also means i can't lie down or sit for long so lie ins aren't really an option either!

Don't worry hun, I'm the same as you now. I can't get to sleep till like midnight or 3am some days but unless I have to be up early I find myself sleeping till around 11am. Something I could never do before being pregnant. I will still feel tired after I have gotten up and need a nap during the day (for the day some days). I find it hard to get anything done around the house and find it a chore to just walk up our steep stairs.

I do feel lazy too and like I'm wasting the days. But I just think that my body is doing something magical right now by creating this baby inside of me and hopefully I will get my energy back after she is born.

Don't worry hun, I'm the same as you now. I can't get to sleep till like midnight or 3am some days but unless I have to be up early I find myself sleeping till around 11am. Something I could never do before being pregnant. I will still feel tired after I have gotten up and need a nap during the day (for the day some days). I find it hard to get anything done around the house and find it a chore to just walk up our steep stairs.

I do feel lazy too and like I'm wasting the days. But I just think that my body is doing something magical right now by creating this baby inside of me and hopefully I will get my energy back after she is born.

I'm just worried I end up just staying lazy! I'm anemic from befoe which useto get my energy down alot obv it's only gotten worse :roll: but I just put it under lazy anyway as there is some laziness involved too lol.

I knoww!, i get out of breath going up the stairs :shock:

Im up at 6 midweek for work and dont get home til 8. At weekends my OH gets up to the dog at about 8 but I end up waking up as well so end up getting up. He then goes to look after his mum for the day as she has dementia. Once he leaves, my laziness kicks in... end up watching rubbish on tv kidding myself that when the show ends I will do sone housework. But then I find some other crap programme and watch that as well. Gets to about 4pm and I finally have to give myself a kick to get up and quickly do a clean around lol

If you're able to do it then take advantage! Because as soon as baby is here, it'll be a distant memory :) which won.t be too much longer for you!
Do try and take a little walk / stroll or something at some stage during the day though, you'll feel better for it, and doing a little bit of regular exercise will really stand to you in labour - otherwise it's like running a marathon with no training:)

I'm a bit behind you, but we're dairy farmers, so I'm up around 5/5.30 every morning to milk 500 cows with hubby for approx 21/2 or 3 hours and then same again at 2.30. In between, I have a nearly 3 year old to run around after, 100 calves to feed and rear, a house to clean, laundry to do, meals to cook and I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes so have lots of consultants / midwives / hospital appointments to fit around my day too. I see myself doing at least another 4-6 weeks on the farm before I start winding down - all things going well.

To be honest, sometimes the less you do, the less you are inclined to do. Everyone is different, and some people have other factors which have a bearing on what they can/ can't do while pregnant. At the end of the day, pregnancy isn't an illness and we shouldn't treat it as one. Enjoy having some time on your hands while you can, they'll be full soon enough!! :)

I wish I was you with regards to the long lies, I'm up at 7-7.30 for the school run too, which takes an hour there & back - then i'm back out the house again at 2-3pm to do pick up. It means I cant do much during the day & i'm too scared to sleep again incase I get grumpy after.

Im 6 days behind you & I can totally relate to the lack of energy, i'm struggling to do much apart from the school run & minimal housework im feeling so heavy & my body is aching, so i'm wishing I was able to get away with not doing much all day. In saying that, I know how hard it is to get energy when you dont do much.

I'd say try giving yourself a personal goal - maybe going for a walk round the block once a day, or going out once a day for something, it gives you something to get washed & dressed for & you'll feel alot better when you get home.

:hug:

Anaemia is horrible and thats prob why you have no energy let alone being so far into your pregnancy. Dont worry, you wont feel lazy for much longer and make sure you get your iron levels back up. I felt like this with my first its like treading water and demoralising. So I made a list for the next to day of things I had to do, like do the washing, do some housework, do some shopping for the baby..... etc etc....

Dont feel like that now coz i have a 2yr old. Just take care hun and make the most of the sleep xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back