strange things happening...

kirlykird

Reaction score
Strange things happening with me today ladies...

Sorry for the information but the last few weeks I have been heavily constipate and then today,it's just all coming out! :shock:

Can't even think of anything that's triggered it?!!!

Anyone else had this?

Also had a mad urge to do all of the washing etc instead of lying on my lazy bottom...

Think aliens invaded me in the night ... :rotfl:

Did you all go through this at this point of pg?

I never feel the need to clean like a mad thing Kirls so I am no help at all!!!!!! :hug:

I have also been a good housewife today....got my washing done, cleaned the kitchen (again!) and even ironed :shock: (I usually iron as I go :oops: )!! Didn't even stop for a cuppa :shock:

Had the toilet thing last week, think it was Friday (sorry if TMI :oops: ) must have gone 5 times throughout the day - I'm usually a once a day girl :wink: ..........I've heard that your body clears itself out just before labour..........I hope its not a sign that things are moving quickly forward in my case, as I'm not ready for at leat 6 more weeks!!

Well i've got back from work and I'm exhausted... BUT still managed to do more cleaning.

Usually when A isn't here I make the kids something quick,tonight I've gone all out with fresh salad etc! :shock:

As for the toilet thing Em, I'm the same,once a day but today has been 3 times at least so far! :shock: sorry for the info there nut I'm just amased how I can be so constipated to this! :shock:

Actually for most of 3rd tri I've been quite "loose" lol. Amazing considering what 1st was like for me..... I've also been trying to keep an eye on the housework, just so it never get's too bad.

Found this in my weekly pregnancy email:

During pregnancy, hormones trigger changes in the way you usually digest your food. First, the whole digestion process slows down to help your body absorb more nutrients, but at the same time, your sluggish insides can lead to constipation, bloating and gas.

Your stomach may also become more sensitive and will quickly eliminate what it thinks is unsafe food by giving you bouts of diarrhoea or vomiting. Finally, as your pregnancy progresses, there's simply less space in your intestines for food. And that means crowding, heartburn and indigestion.

.......Constipation. Old-fashioned constipation remedies are still the best: more fibre in your diet, drinking more water, prunes and prune juice. Taking a walk after you eat can also help prevent constipation by stimulating digestion and speeding up the process of your food moving through your system.

.......Diarrhea and Vomiting A bout of either symptom that lasts for less than 24 hours is pretty normal. However, if diarrhoea and vomiting last longer than a day, if you begin to feel weak, or you have head or body pain, contact your midwife or GP.

:oops:i'm waiting for the explosion as i have been so constipated as well!! i never got the urge to nest until a lot later on as well!! i guess we are all different. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back