Latest from Tankett

Yay, a huge congratulations Tankett. Look forward to seeing pics & hearing all about it. :D

:cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer:

Get loads of rest and enjoy your little boy :wave:

Bev x x

Congratulations :dance: , well done :clap: , can't wait to see the pics

Sue

JaidyBaby said:
YAY!! Well done Tankett!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wonder what is making her sick????

Well done tankett, hope the spd goes and you can chuck the crutches. Welcome to baby charlie stuart :dance:

My spinal made feel like throwing up big style. I also itched like hell.

yep all the drugs they pump in you can make you sick. when i had my last section, my bp kept dropping (i pre warned them as it happened before) and they kept giving me drugs to bring my bp up and they would work for 20mins and then the effects would wear off and i would be monged out again as my bp dropped.

but its great news about tankett, cant wait to see piccies.

Congratulations Tankett.

Hope you feel better really quickly. Love the name you've chosen for him!

A massive congratulations Tankett, and welcome to the world little Charlie!! What a lovely name :)

Sending lots of feel better soon vibes xxxxx

Yay congrats tankett and welcome baby charlie! Looking forward to the pics :cheer:

congratulations tankett hun :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I was just looking for a thread on Tankett In the announce your arrivals section.

Yeah!!!!!! Congrates to you, hope you recover well and Charlie is letting you get a bit of sleep!

Ahhhhhh thanks Mrs G for posting.. I have been trying to text Tankett since yesterday but keep getting error message.. I am sooooo thrilled to read that all is well and Charlie arrived safely CONGRATS TANKETT!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of the little man.. Well done... and like I said in my text make sure you take all the drugs they offer you in the hosp to make those first few days a bit more bearable! I bet you haven't slept yet.. just staring at your little boy ... so happy for you and your family..been a long and not so easy journey but You DID IT!!!!

Take care and hope the sickness has passed.. take it easy and enjoy Charlie xxxxxx

Congatulations tankett!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Enjoy your lil boy!
Can't wiat for piccies!

YAY!!!! Congratulations Tankett!! :cheer: :hug:

Welcome to the world little Charlie!!

Sorry to hear you've been sick, I hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm so so pleased for you, although I still can't believe you beat me to it..... 5 days over now..... :roll: ........come on child!!!!!

Can't wait to see your piccies........will keep coming to the MIL's checking for your story.

Take care :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: CONGRATULATIONS :hug: :hug: TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND WELCOME :hug: CHARLIE TO THE WORLD... been looking forward to hearing about your arrival little man....

As Anna Marie has said.. take all the drugs on offer... even those ones they put in those uncomfortable places... (or was it just in my hospital they do that... :shock: ) take it easy.. but try to get up onto your feet as soon as possible and do a little walk each day.. helped me get better much quicker.

I'm so happy for you... :shock: can't wait to hear all about charlies arrival and see some pictures of him... bet he's a real cutie. Bet you can't take your eyes off him.. and a lovely weight too...

How is Kayleigh with him? she's a big sister now...

Looking forward to hearing from you...

x

:cheer: congratulations :cheer:

Well done chick, cant wait to see your little one :hug:

YEAH!!! Tankett and Charlie congratulations, I'm so pleased for you. Hope you start feeling better soon and that everything at home is a bit settled after the move. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back