late ovulation?

Donna88

Reaction score
Okay stupidly I haven't been tracking my ovulation with opk's this month as I got fed up of them when I was waiting for ovulation and kept thinking I was and then didn't.

I had a period (for the first time since coming off contraception) on the 4th April. I assumed I would ovulate around the 17th or 18th. We didn't get to baby dance around that time as husband was ill, once he was better we did on the 21st.

Anyway around the time I thought I should ovulate I was getting a little bit of watery CM... but not as much as I used to. Thursday and Friday I didn't have loads still, but it was starting to change and I had back ache and a pain in my left hand side. Today the pains have gone but my CM is getting creamier.

So is there a chance that I have ovulated later in my cycles than expected? Or am I just wishful thinking as that would mean we still have a slight chance of conceiving this month?

Also if I did ovulate later, should I expect my period to appear at the same time or later?

Donna, there is always a chance to get pg. Sometimes it only takes one time to bd. Stay positive and hope it happens.
Its very difficult to rely on cm only. May be use opks and temping next time? You can still start temping today and see where your temps go. x

I don't think I'd be very good at temping but it would be worth trying. I'll order some more opks as at least they give me an idea of what's going on; I'm not enjoying this not knowing at all.

Thankyou :)

Temping is easy, but you need to do it everyday at the same time before you get up.

Its worth trying. :)

Stay strong! May be try testing in a few days?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back