Late Ovulation, When to Test?

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am now 5 days late for my period. It was due Sat/Sun just gone. Me and my partner had unprotected sex on the Fri, but I know that i ovulate late in my cycle, is it possible we got caught then?

I know you all think I'm stupid because I already have had a little girl, but I'm just confused about when to test. I did a test today and it was negative, but there really is no sign of my period starting.

Like I have put in an other post, my nipples are still leaking a bit when they have pressure on them, but now I'm having hot flushes, moodiness, sore boobs, hot flushes, change of appetite, itchy skin, and sensitive teeth too!

Thank you,

Jenny

xxx

I would leave it 2 days and test again. 5 days is a long time to be late! I know how you feel with the late ovulation thing, i was all over the place! I just randomly tested and it was always negative!

Good luck.x

I agree, give it another day or two and re-test.
If you are still getting negatives but no period see the GP for a blood test, those can detect pregnancy days before a missed period, much more conclusive than a home test.

Thank you! I am going to wait until tomorrow to test, if it's negative then I'm probably not pregnant. So then i will hassle my OH to start trying........lol!

xxx

P.S. I asked the doctors last year when I thought I was pregnant for a blood test, but they were very reluctant, they said they only do blood tests if there may be a complication in the pregnancy and they need to find out now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back