Late Night Cafe !!

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
I thought seeing as thheres a few of us up at this random hour of lateness tonight if anyone fancied a bit of a random chin wag id provide a place to do so, no more rock climbing escapades from me i promise :wink:

Theres getting to be a right little late night gang of us all up past god knows when each night isnt there :rotfl:

holycow didnt realise its 1.40am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im never up this late!!!!!!

Ill blame that site!!!!!

me me me me me me me :D
Im up and Im really bored =/
So hows everyone? :moon:

Just me again then lol ? I was thinking of going to Newbies at my local Odeon this week, its madagascar 2 on :cheer: :cheer: Anyone been before ? I was meant to go a few weeks ago but somehow it didnt materialise :( I can have some popcorn, Flo can have some boobie, be good fun :D

I should so be in bed coz i have to go shopping with my nan in the morning! but i'll be up for the chatroom when i'm up at this time again.. which is all the time! lol

I hope your talking about that girly kids site and not the rock climbing one Alice !!
Jazz did you decide what to do with your voucher ??? :)

Oh yeah chatroom didnt think of that, dur !

I watched some leo and crowe film in cinema last week, it was soooooo good there was only me me mate and her guy there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

id love to go to the cinema, but have a toddler that wont sit still as well :(

Yeah, Im gonna wait untill the sales...
But saying that Im off into bath with my mum tomorrow shopping, and Ill proboly get tempted by something knowing me :angel:

well this newbies on is meant to be specifically for mums and babies so if they cry or you need to feed them etc its no problem :) Do you think itll matter i havent seen madagscar one ? Suppose i should bone up on my kids tv and films in preperation for when Flo starts watching :p

Im off to bed guys otheriwse Ill neevr get up at 8am today :)
Night all :hug:

Aw im gunna make the most of it before this one can start running off and playing commandos in the aisles then Mrs Jay !
Reading your posts jazz it seems like youve got most baby things sorted already lol I remember when i was adamant we needed a changing unit, only to now change her ont he floor or sofa on a towel more than anywhere else :wall: :wall:

Nightynight xx

I havent seen number two but i cant see it will make any difference it will probably just be a new story! saw the last one a million times as my exes neice and nephew loved it and watched it on repeat! lol

I dnt get kids of today ( god i sound old ! ) Other than my disney classics i remember watching dirty dancing, ooliver annie and bugsy malone over and over again not iggly piggly and barney the purple dinosaur, i mean surely the way they talk encourages speech problems ?! :doh:
Wasnt there a big thing about the tellytubbies and Eh O, instead of Hello ?!

They had Mamamia on a few weeks ago, so hopefully they do put on adult films every now and again too, plus orange wednesday 2 for 1 tickets, yayy going to see if i can rope someone else with a LO into coming :)

i dont think not seeing the first one will matter. tho it is rather funny :D. though i dont have young cousins as an excuse to have watched it :oops:

i really wanna see four christmases

back again
question

if i can hear my OH snoring from downstairs, seriously how loud must that be :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back