mad!

Layla

Reaction score
:evil:

im so bogged off today,

While Jase has no work we are taking it in turn to do night feeds, Coby is only waking up once so one of us gets up to do that one, and the other gets up for the morning feed and takes the kids to school to let the night feed person have a lie in......hope that makes sence lol

anyway....it was my night feed last night so i was due for a lie in while jase got up and took the kids to school............HE IS STILL IN BED!!!

he spent most of the day and ALL night on the internet, me and Coby sat on our own for ages so in the end i went to bed early.

he came up way past 12 midnight, i got up at 4 to feed coby, then this morning when he woke for a feed at 8, Jase was still asleep and wouldnt get up so i had to do it and take teh kids to school! he is still in bed now and im so pissed off.
he gets a lie in for staying up late which was his choice, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :twisted:

sorry, had to rant

I don't blame you, i'd be really ticked off too and would have probably thrown a bucket of water over him. he needs to make it up to you, breakfast in bed etc xxx

I'm not surprised your raging!!!

My OH's been having a lie in till 7.30 for the past 3 weeks then going to work at 8 (he's supposed to start at 6). So he's not getting home til 4.30 and i've gotta go to work at 5! Why are some men sooooo inconsiderate?!! :x

I'm not surprised hun I'd have been mega annoyed too. Me and Mark have the same system for Damien's early morning feed.
I like Sarah's idea :lol:

or put his hand in warm water so he wees the bed :twisted:

Layla ...

Cold water is one option , love the hand IN the water hehe thats funny beanie!!!

Hun ... go upstairs, rip the duvet off him drag it downstairs and open all the windows :) ... Then you proceed to tell him over the weekend HE is going to get his lazy arse out of bed to do the night feeds AND get up with the kids :) ... Also demand breakfast in bed ... if he don't like that, tell him the sofa is downstairs :):):)

God ... i sounded like a right stroppy mardy arsed bitch then!!! poor greg, he's home in 5 days lol!!!

Men are such a pain in the arse!! just because they are men they think they can get away with it, lol!!

Is he up now Layla?,......

yes he is up, and he knows im in a mood, waiting for him to say sorry............could be a long wait!

You should tell him that tonight he'll be doing the night feed AND getting up in the morning as you are tired after having to do both. If he moans about it maybe recommend he goes to bed a bit earlier!

words can not express just how angry i am right now, hes bloody gone out!!!!

didnt even say bye or tell me where he was going, he has aplicatiopn forms on the side that he could have filled in and posted by now, but instead he plays around online for hours and now he pisses off out!

OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Hun ((((((Sends Hugs))))))..

When he comes in later .. just ignore him, But calm down for coby's sake ... don't want him picking up on mummy being tense/upset!! so chin up hun ..

Don't talk to him, don't cook his dinner and at bed time tonight throw him down a pillow, tell him he is sleeping on the sofa!

Calmly tell him he is doing night feed tonight AND tomorrow .. and that he is getting up with the children sat AND sun morning ... lets see how he likes it ...

Wind down hun ... then run yourself a bath Tonight with loads of bubbles.... while HE gets the kids ready for bed :):) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back