Late miscarriage

Dazz

Reaction score
Has anyone had a miscarriage it 13 weeks whats the most cause it 13 weeks 3 days my partner was offerd tests but she refused because she never wanted to worry with the next one a just worry it might happin again but she was bleedin and cloting from week 6 it's been a week now so erve came to terms with some things but we got so far and just don't want it to happen again but a soppouse your never out the danger done

I'm sorry for your loss. My mc was at 13 weeks but it was a missed miscarriage so the baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks. Sorry I can't really help but if it makes you feel any better im now 17 weeks with this one so it doesn't mean you will never have a healthy pregnancy x

I lost my last baby at 20 weeks and I'm now 24+4 with my rainbow. There's lots of reasons for losses early and later on and often despite tests they cannot find a definitive reason for the loss. I'd agree any future pregnancies are scary and of course no pregnancy cones with the guarantee of a healthy baby at the end. It's a stressful time when the innocence I of pregnancy is lost but there's lots of support around if you need it too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back