• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

late AF!

jenna

Reaction score
Today my AF is 3 days late and im getting more and more paniky! :cry:
I could be getting BFN's because i only have cheap tests but could it also be because im not producing enough of the hormone? and if i am not producing enough of the pregnancy hormone will my period start? :?

I keep checking down there every 5mins to see if im bleeding but im not! :? I dont even feel like my AF is coming. :pray: :pray: :pray:

I just want to know either way and im getting worried!

if ur too worried 'anxious' or 'stressed' that cud delay ur period..

but ur cycle cud be changing..... or u cud be preggy...

go to one of those family planning clinic and get a clinical test done if its bothering u

mary70 said:
cant you go and get a better pg test

My DH wasn't paid this month so we are struggling for money this month.

chemist usually do them quite cheap and r same ones docs use ours charge £3.50 if thats not to much

Are you usually quite regular then Jenna? Oooo, its so exciting - I am praying for you hun :pray:

Keep us updated x

Alicebabe said:
Are you usually quite regular then Jenna? Oooo, its so exciting - I am praying for you hun :pray:

Keep us updated x

yeah usually a day late at the most (only happend once). I feel great other than turing down food because its mad me feel sick (even chocolate!!) :pray: I dont wanna get excited because if AF does start i will be even more disapointed, but theres no reason why it cant be my month :pray:

I like you Jenna keep going to the toitet 'just to check!!' I've never been regular though and i'm not really certain how long my cycle is (last month it was 4weeks and 2days. I'm now 4weeks and 1 day. I really want to test but I don't want to get my hopes dashed.

Hope you get the BFP soon.

:hug:

Ahh hope this is it for u honey!! Dont stress about it coz u'll imagine symptoms and drive urself nuts!!
Go do a docs test or something! Or wait a week...if u can!

This is from Sunday... she posted

jenna said:
no AF yet! i wont be on for a couple of week now, my grandad had another heart attack this week end and im really worried. I have loads on my mind right now (family, work, finding a house ...) I'll try and pop in to keep people updated though!

:cry:

Wishing you luck Jenna, and I hope your grandad is recovering well xxx :hug:

:hug: jenna take care hun and hope grandads ok xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen