Growth scan today

knopk@

Reaction score
So I am just back from the hospital, my fluid has decreased and it's all looking normal now, his tummy is on the big side but within the norm, head is actually quite small .
I was gutted they won't give me an early sweep so we just have to wait.
And estimated weight is 7lb 13 already so not a small baby. Come on baby wriggly, get out!

Aw glad he's ok. Can't see tickers on the phone, how long have you got left? He's a great weight already :) x

Glad things went well hunny, come on little one Mummy wants to meet you x x

Glad everything went ok for you x

Thank you ladies, I am glad he is fine too but will be begging for a sweep at my mw app next week.
Princess, I am 38+5 today and I think he takes after his father, really dong want to go overdue!

Glad everything is ok, good weight too, my hospital won't tell me a weight :-(

Glad the scan went okay :) I'm secretly hoping that I'm measuring ahead on Monday and that MW can't tell the position so I can have another scan! Feel like I haven't seen LO in ages!

Very good weight! They don't tell me at my hospital, so I have no idea how heavy LO is. I think he'll probably be quite heavy but long as well, so probably a skinny baby like I was, not a cute little chubster!

Baby will be out before you know it!

xx

So glad everything went well hun Xxx
I have my next growth scan on Monday at 2.30 to check fluid levels, really hoping they've decreased too! X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I mean, it is estimated weight so not going to be super accurate but at least to give them an idea.

ft90, I know what you mean, it was great to see him again, not much room left for him now but he is still managing to kick me quite hard.

Sassy, cant believe its a week to go until your due date! Do you have another scan soon?

Flugel, hopefully your fluid levels decrease so you can breathe a sigh of relief.

I think some babies just like attention, mine is definitely a show off :D

awww so pleased everything went went :) lovely weight! baby please get a wriggle on!!! xx

No more scans, MW tomorrow then back to hospital for check up on due date (would love another one that day just to see him again) just hope he's not getting much bigger lol want him here now!!!

That's a relief Knopf! I went for monitoring this morning too and everything was fine with my heartbeat and the baby's which was a relief as he was doing some crazy jigging around last night and I was a bit worried it was early labour and they were going to keep me in!

glad everythings fine, my babys been 2cm to 4cm bigger everytime ive been measured i was the same in my last pregnancy. ive never been sent for scans. there attitude is a big baby is a healthy baby. apparantly im looking at a 10lb but thats what i was told last time and he was 8lb 2oz, so i wouldnt stand by what they say x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back