Last night was horrible

It's awful isn't it. Does she have some days where she is fine or is it everyday red cheeks, crying etc? Xx

She has the red cheeks and crying every day, her fist seems to be permenantly attatched to her mouth :( but sometimes she'll only suffer with it for an hour or two and be fine for the rest of the day.
I hope Will doesn't suffer with it too much, it's awful when there's nothing else you can do :( xx

Fraid not :( it's taking forever! I heard though the first one cutting through is the worst of it though and once the first ones through the rest apparantly come through pretty quickly. I really hope this is the case! xx

Ah hun that sounds friggin awful! Poor will and poor mummy. I hate it when B proper cries. Hope it eases up soon. Glad calpol helped. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Oh thats so awful-hope u both get through this horrible teething bit quickly. First ones always the worst?

Try Anbesol liquid hun.. I swear by this for Harry instead of bonjela, as he hates the taste of that. You buy it over the counter in the chemist

I dread this :(

Sorry he is having such a hard time Pos x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back