Last morning at work tomorrow..

umbongo

Reaction score
I have been looking forward to it so much! But it's going to be sad! As I'm actually leaving for good. I have been working with 3 autistic children for nearly the whole school year and I am really close to them.
A couple of other teachers are leaving that have been there years so I think my leaving will be a bit of an anticlimax, but prepared for that. It's not the staff I'll miss tbh.

It's the end of an era! I'll be a full-time mum...holy crap!

x

Aww exciting enjoy ur last day. I worked with an autistic child last year and this year I was a TA. U really do miss the kids! Hope u enjoy it, and just think means baby coning soon xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Aww, make the most of and enjoy your last day sweetie

Xx

I've bought the 3 I work with a book each and written a message in them. I think it'll impact me a lot more than them as they understand I'm leaving but not the reality of it. Bless them. It's been my first job as a TA and I've really enjoyed it.

Exciting that squiggle is nearly here though! Woop! X

Enjoy your last morning and look forward to your new life as a mummy :D xxx

Aww it's my last week at work this week, last day Friday leaving at 12 and at first I was really looking forward to leaving but now it's nearly time to leave I'm worried I'll get bored lol or that I will get really emotional. I've worked there for 5 years and it has been my only main proper place I've worked! Still looking forward to not getting up at 6am everyday though! lol x

wooo hooo enjoy your last day I finish Friday and literally cannot wait!!

Do you plan on returning to work in the future? Or stay at home mum forever?

I've got two half days left still (today was my day off). I'm very sad that I won't be returning in September. I'm loving my job. But I'll be back in May.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Do you plan on returning to work in the future? Or stay at home mum forever?

I've got two half days left still (today was my day off). I'm very sad that I won't be returning in September. I'm loving my job. But I'll be back in May.

----------------

I'll have to eventually, but when LO goes to nursery I expect as can't afford childcare. I will still be doing my degree too.

It was REALLY sad today. Got flowers and a card in assembly and a couple of gifts from children (only work with 3 so didn't expect many in the class to get me one). I got al upset when they were all hugging me goodbye!! waaaah!

So now just one OU course to finish then it's baby time! eeek! :shock:

Aw. Thats lovely. I got a little present and card from a teacher today which made my day.

Half a day to go now.

What ou course are you doing?

----------------

I am doing a natural sciences degree and currently doing a Biological Psychology course, which IS as hard as it sounds! also awaiting human biology exam results! GULP!

My teacher gave me NOTHING! But they did do a school collection and I got a newborn pack thing, I thought it was just the flowers so that was nice and unexpected.

Enjoy your last half day!!

xx

Thanks. The children were all so sweet. Feel a bit lost already though! X

Glad you enjoyed your last day. I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do :)

I have study to do from now until due date! :-/

So are you looking to do a job related to the degree later on?

I still can't make my mind up about teaching. I know I can do it, but its silly things that are putting me off. Like having to do assemblies lol.

----------------

So are you looking to do a job related to the degree later on?

I still can't make my mind up about teaching. I know I can do it, but its silly things that are putting me off. Like having to do assemblies lol.

----------------

I wanted to do teaching, would have a specialty of science and outdoor education as that's how I started but the paperwork and reports and stats etc teachers have to do seems endless. Plus they don't have time to work with those that really need it as the system prioritizes the brightest pupils.
I'd like to work with special needs I think, but we shall see what happens.
I wanted a degree and couldn't be a teacher without one obviously so chose science as it interests me and I'm good at it. Working in a primary puts me off teaching a bit though. Hmmm.

Aww sounds sweet. I am sure though you are sad you can get excited too now as it means the countdown to baby begins! Eek but exciting xx

Aww sounds sweet. I am sure though you are sad you can get excited too now as it means the countdown to baby begins! Eek but exciting xx

Definitely! Suddenly feel unprepared though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back