Last meal?

Hope81

Reaction score
Shortly here for a question, I hope all mummies and Los are doing brilliant!!!

When do you give the last solid meal in regards with sleep time??

We give at 5pm but when he was younger (6 months) it was usually about 4/4.30 x

Anytime between 4/5 and he goes to bed at 7 �� x

Between 4/5 pm, bed usually for 7-8 pm. But he does have a snack after a meal, carbs rather than fruit.

I let Aaron eat at 4 at the latest, otherwise he wont have a bottle before bed at 7:30

Thank you everyone we somehow messed out routine yesterday when I tried to up her to 3 meals instead of 2 and she somehow she woke hungry at 5.30! She didn't do that since 10 weeks old so it didn't even cross my mind that she was hungry and I got her in our bed to play with us (all of us full awake at stupid o clock time) and it wasn't until at 6 she started hysterically crying that I thought maybe she was hungry? So a bottle and back to bed at 6.30!!

We had 7 milk
8.30 fruit and sown baby rice to thicken pudding.
9-10.30 nap
12 vegetables and chicken stew and an orange
12.30 milk top up
12-30- 2.15 nap
4 bottle
Attempted nap and she had none of it
5.30 porridge
7 baby tea and bedtime and she woke up at 8.30 :faint: she then played until 9 gave her a bottle at 9.30 and back to bed
And she woke up at 5.30 hungry at morning??
I don't get it as she usually has 2 meals per day, yesterday she had 3 even? Fair enough maybe because she skipped the afternoon nap everything was completely messed as she was overtired.
I don't mind her to wake because she can't sleep anymore but to wake up hungry I feel like failing to feed her during the day lol.
She never ever cries for a bottle so her huger cry really upset me.
No idea what to try today really :(
I must say that the whole weaning thing (a puree or mashed food and finger foods at every meal) is doing my head in.., I don't enjoy it at all.

Sounds like she might be going through a growth spurt. She's more than likely ready for that extra meal a day. Xx

W has his dinner about 4.30 I'm going to try make it later for my return to work cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back